Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug out vehicles
19 November 2011, 15:28,
RE: bug out vehicles
That would be the job mate,I just go out and buy the bike i would,Don't tell her
I just made a mince cooked dinner with all the vedge ,Only popped up stairs to come on here for five and she let the vedge burn in the saucpan !!!
So I try to do most things lol
Only thing with that old cooking oil i can get hold of is its thick like lard in a frying pan after it go's cold so it,ll need filtering and mixing with diesel.

Should go through the fuel pipes but might block the fuel filter up after a few hundred miles,Could always adapt the fuel filter i supose and take out the foam mesh filter so it runs through better.
Watch your six
19 November 2011, 15:37,
Anyone who buy's a bike without telling her indoors is in for some serious ear bashing!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 November 2011, 16:37,
lol And some burnt food
Watch your six
19 November 2011, 18:39,
My mate down the road is just finishing rebuilding a 79 Bonny and has just bought a damaged Electra Glide as his next project. He plans to chop it. His view is if his bird isn't happy she can just push off. It's his hobby.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 November 2011, 14:22,
travelling around our country lanes this morning, the OH remarked" you know what is the ultimate BO vehicle?" : A TRACTOR!!! will go anywhere, through anything, might only go 8 miles per hour but will get you where you want to go. get an OLD one that hasnt got all the computer gismo's on it, the old ones are easier and simpler to fix. they've all got towing hitches on the back and some have forklifts on the front.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 November 2011, 15:40,
8MPH you want to come up here, the buggers can do over 40 MPH, they have stopped putting 2 little wheels on the front and two huge wheels on the back, instead they have four medium truck sized wheels , 4 wd and can really move. Problem is the £60,000 price tag Smile, I like the look of the John Deere and Kawsaki Mule type little 4x4s , like oversized quads. they are about £12 ,000 I think.
Anyway your old tractors only have one seat, Hows your lass going to travel stood on the fork lift blade attachment ? Smile

25 November 2011, 17:59,
Mine's a 1965 Land Rover series 2a with mods to make it (slightly, oh so slightly) civilized - Defender front end complete with rubbish heater, and the very basic turbo diesel engine. Yes I know about the cylinder head problem -I've done mine once, properly.Absolutely no frills to complicate repairs, but I take the point about the after the whatsit hits the fan comments generally re. vehicles.
Plus it's fun NOW.
25 November 2011, 18:04,
(25 November 2011, 15:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: Anyway your old tractors only have one seat, Hows your lass going to travel stood on the fork lift blade attachment ? Smile

you ever seen them 2 up on the road?? i have, highly illegal but they squeeze em in somehow, anyway its more likely OH is the one who will be driving as she learnt to drive on a tractor!!
25 November 2011, 18:29,
(25 November 2011, 18:04)bigpaul Wrote:
(25 November 2011, 15:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: Anyway your old tractors only have one seat, Hows your lass going to travel stood on the fork lift blade attachment ? Smile

you ever seen them 2 up on the road?? i have, highly illegal but they squeeze em in somehow, anyway its more likely OH is the one who will be driving as she learnt to drive on a tractor!!

Dammit I cant get the vision out of my head of you two on a tractor racing through and orchard with the worzels blasting out " I've got a brand new combine harvester" in the back ground, oo arr oo arrSmile

25 November 2011, 23:51,
you can only use veggie oil in your car and unless you treat and filter used oil you can't use it unless it's new veggie oil
any oil with animal fats is a no goer as well
will be posting full details on how to make machine to do this and the process when son finishes puting my paper details on to computer
teenagers who'd have them lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die