Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shipping containers as hotel rooms ?
25 April 2012, 20:16,
RE: Shipping containers as hotel rooms ?
(25 April 2012, 11:32)bigpaul Wrote:
(25 April 2012, 11:14)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm just curious why someone would want to go to a hotel in the grounds of Windsor?! If you went out at night, you'd be attacked by 12 angry corgies.
only if HM is in residence!Big Grin "ONE" has to keep the rifraff out you know!Tongue

I think that's our rooms cancelled then BP. Oh well, maybe we could just sneak into the queens bedroom like that other guy did ages ago. I bet she'd love to be spooned! haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 April 2012, 11:24,
(25 April 2012, 20:16)Scythe13 Wrote:
(25 April 2012, 11:32)bigpaul Wrote:
(25 April 2012, 11:14)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm just curious why someone would want to go to a hotel in the grounds of Windsor?! If you went out at night, you'd be attacked by 12 angry corgies.
only if HM is in residence!Big Grin "ONE" has to keep the rifraff out you know!Tongue

I think that's our rooms cancelled then BP. Oh well, maybe we could just sneak into the queens bedroom like that other guy did ages ago. I bet she'd love to be spooned! haha

yeah, i bet he's still doing time!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 April 2012, 20:47,
Urgent message for scythe, there is a room avaialble central london stunning views impressive secuirty freindly staff. HM inisits you attend at once "one" does not spoon for and extended break