Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Missiles to be placed at residential flats!
29 April 2012, 16:38,
RE: Missiles to be placed at residential flats!
What goes up, must come down.
I'm so looking forward to TPTB explaining why a civilian aircraft was shot down on top of Residential London.

Wonder who they will blame.
The pilot for getting lost? Probably
The gunner who fired? Possibly.
The officer who told him to fire? Yep, it'll be all his fault!
The idiot who hadn't thought of the consequencies of umpteen tons of aircraft splattering London (that would be the polititians)? No chance.

Anyway this is old news they were discussing last year.

29 April 2012, 16:46,
(29 April 2012, 16:38)Paul Wrote: What goes up, must come down.
I'm so looking forward to TPTB explaining why a civilian aircraft was shot down on top of Residential London.

Wonder who they will blame.
The pilot for getting lost? Probably
The gunner who fired? Possibly.
The officer who told him to fire? Yep, it'll be all his fault!
The idiot who hadn't thought of the consequencies of umpteen tons of aircraft splattering London (that would be the polititians)? No chance.

Anyway this is old news they were discussing last year.

The thing is, although it's old news, I don't think any of us actually thought they'd really do it!!! But low and behold, when we believe the government can't get any more idiotic, they prove us all wrong!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 April 2012, 20:08,
Boom Boom!
29 April 2012, 20:51,
I wonder if it would be possible for miscreants to take control of the tower block and aim the missiles at the packed stadiums?
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
29 April 2012, 22:29,
(29 April 2012, 20:51)Tibbs735 Wrote: I wonder if it would be possible for miscreants to take control of the tower block and aim the missiles at the packed stadiums?

I'd be surprised if that didn't happen.

For a more spectacular display, if you took out the floor below the missiles, that might cause a big enough shock to set them off.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 April 2012, 23:50,
It would be easier for a "terrorist" to follow your plan Scythe and buy a remote control helicopter or plane from Maplins. learn to fly it without having to register for pilot lessons & use it as a drone to fake an attack on the Olympic environment. ie, if they can get the military to start lobbing missiles around at unmanned highly mobile targets over a heavily populated area or venue and without putting themselves in the firing line, then I think a terrorist would be a bit cleverer than our political planners. Using drone tactics back at its originators would be a frightening prospect in our crowded cities. I think the military planners should do some lateral thinking on this one. Exclamation
30 April 2012, 14:01,
Well me view is simple. Both sides are disckheads. The bad guys because they couldn'y organise anything significant. All they can do is terrorise their own people into killing themselves. One decent plan in all other years. Our lot because they are doing much more damage to our civilisation than the terrorists ever could. wankers.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin