Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Books
4 May 2012, 13:39,
Books
just been to a book sale......bookshop closing down....between us we bought 50 books with a value of £500 for about 35 quid....everything and everything from railway books to Bear Grylls to a 2004 reproduction of an 1890 Baedecker guide!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 May 2012, 13:56,
RE: Books
Noooo........... My very favourite thing.... well nearly.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 May 2012, 14:04,
Now that was a 'Find'... why can I never come across such things... Happy reading Wink
“From now on it is only through a conscious choice and through a deliberate policy that humanity can survive.”
Pope John Paul II
4 May 2012, 14:49,
didnt know about it until sister in law told us......she's bloody useless most of the time but she made up for it with thisBig Grin i also got a map book of Devon with all the town and city streets in it, 2 copies of the local historic map of the area( with the now defunct railway lines on it) and another one of Barnstaple/Ilfracombe.....all for £1 each.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 May 2012, 17:46,
Next time you see maps of the area for that kind of price BP, get a few for me (up to £10 spend) and I'll pay you back mate.....yes I'll give you a NCB to say thanks.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin