Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
areas
19 May 2012, 16:04,
RE: areas
I live in a poncy is city. But a very "diverse" city shall we say is only 20 miles or so down the road. Anything happens here I think people will be caught out. Its very much a "you wouldnt expect that to happen in an area like this" if any riots broke out. Which I doubt.

With regards to what was mentioned above with the EU identity and all that. If Greece and eventually the other PIIGS or whoever bail out too does that mean we no longer have to let them in to our borders because of the EU freedom of movement?
19 May 2012, 17:12,
RE: areas
(19 May 2012, 16:04)Carnebwen Wrote: I live in a poncy is city. But a very "diverse" city shall we say is only 20 miles or so down the road. Anything happens here I think people will be caught out. Its very much a "you wouldnt expect that to happen in an area like this" if any riots broke out. Which I doubt.

With regards to what was mentioned above with the EU identity and all that. If Greece and eventually the other PIIGS or whoever bail out too does that mean we no longer have to let them in to our borders because of the EU freedom of movement?
I think you are confusing the Eurozone(single currency) with the European Union(United states of Europe), only if the EU collapses!, or we get some MP's with balls who get Britain OUT of the EU....highly unlikely
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.