Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE
22 May 2012, 14:10,
RE: READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE
(22 May 2012, 14:06)NorthernRaider Wrote: If they do that it will cripple the UK economy for DECADES, Its the mortgage payers who are holding many of the banks up, if they attack the mortgage payers it will totally destroy all business confidence as people will struggle to pay the extra mortgage costs.

the trouble is, because rates are so low, there is only one way for mortgage rates to go and that is...UP, in the early 70's i was paying 10% on the 1 and only house i ever bought, in 1998 OH was paying 15.8% on hers.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 May 2012, 22:37,
Same here , semi-rural myself and although there is some small amounts of crime , it isn't a regular thing , a lot of the locals wont see this sort of mess affecting them and will be caught out with it.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
23 May 2012, 10:12,
(22 May 2012, 22:37)The Local Ned Wrote: Same here , semi-rural myself and although there is some small amounts of crime , it isn't a regular thing , a lot of the locals wont see this sort of mess affecting them and will be caught out with it.

yeah, its very quiet and peaceful here, we are on a housing estate of about 200 odd houses about a mile out from the town square right on the edge of the parish surround by fields and farms, we see very little crime..nothing major..last one was a couple of years ago when a gang from Brum literally "took out" the local ATM using a forklift and a digger...caused some excitement for a while! population is a mixture of incomers..mainly Londoners-white flight...and locals who have lived here since the estate was started in the 1970's, the only ethnics we have got is a couple of chinese families at the bottom of the estate(the newest part) and a Black single father who lives around the corner....so low or no crime, very little drugs..nothing major anyway, no immigrants and no homeless, a certain amount of unemployment but that is usual as we are a low pay area.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 May 2012, 00:40,
i dont think people understand just how tight things or ?
i collect debts and take cars back when people can't pay for them any more and in the past about 85% of people just didn't wan't to pay and needed a nudge in the right direction now 90% of the people can't pay no matter how hard you nudge them that tells me something?
don't worry about greece because the problems right on door step and i don't think the army or police can stop it if it all kicks off.
you will need to look after your own
times or hard and going to get harder
to win the war, you must be willing to die
27 May 2012, 09:39, (This post was last modified: 27 May 2012, 09:52 by Pagan-Mist.)
I'm afraid your going to see a lot more of it as I've said in other posts we have 2
Sorry bl**dy phone
We have 2
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
2 June 2012, 19:58,
Where I live we are very rural although the immigrants are gradually moving in, not many at present. However, when I go to the Big City (Glasgow) I feel that I'm in an alien environment. It has changed a great deal over the years and I no longer feel safe there. Kenneth Eames.
3 June 2012, 08:33,
i think you'll find no city is safe these days.