Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Stalking for the novice
11 December 2012, 09:10,
Deer Stalking for the novice
And especially for Beardy Man who's PM Box is full and I can't contact!

Here is an option that could get you into deer stalking:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Deer-stalking-...27cdda80af
11 December 2012, 09:28,
RE: Deer Stalking for the novice
(11 December 2012, 09:10)SealDriver Wrote: And especially for Beardy Man who's PM Box is full and I can't contact!

Here is an option that could get you into deer stalking:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Deer-stalking-...27cdda80af

hope the meat gets eaten
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
11 December 2012, 09:32,
Venison is too expensive to do anything else with........Deer stalking is very expensive, there would be very little point in shooting deer for fun and leaving them to rot in the field.

This is deer population management without it the deer in this country would have no preditors except cars and starvation.
11 December 2012, 22:54,
The estates up here make a lot of money doing just this, we get shooters from all over the world paying far more money than that per day

Seal is right, I cant remember the numbers right now, but every year there are something like 20 odd thousand deer that need cullin in Scotland alone,... or the herds would grow week in a very short time.

We are crawling with deer at any time of the year,... but because of the culls, they are all very healthy animals

A few of these culled beasts go to my dogs, its venison and Salmon that makes up their main diet
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 December 2012, 23:10,
We have the same problem with kangaroo's back in Australia. Pest's that destroy farm land and vegetation. Damned fine eating and their scrotums make good coin/accessory pouches
11 December 2012, 23:59,
(11 December 2012, 22:54)Highlander Wrote: The estates up here make a lot of money doing just this, we get shooters from all over the world paying far more money than that per day

Seal is right, I cant remember the numbers right now, but every year there are something like 20 odd thousand deer that need cullin in Scotland alone,... or the herds would grow week in a very short time.

We are crawling with deer at any time of the year,... but because of the culls, they are all very healthy animals

A few of these culled beasts go to my dogs, its venison and Salmon that makes up their main diet

them dogs are better fed than me maybe I need to get out the city