Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my garden
2 June 2012, 11:25,
my garden
Big Grinjust had some salad that i grew telling you lot because its the first food i have grown yumyum happy me Big Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 June 2012, 11:30,
RE: my garden
(2 June 2012, 11:25)Barneyboy Wrote: Big Grinjust had some salad that i grew telling you lot because its the first food i have grown yumyum happy me Big Grin

well done!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 June 2012, 12:45,
BB I'm a novice gardener as well my first efforts were disasterous last year I basically ended up with a crop of compost !!!, but this year my first tomatoes are just forming, I'm also trying neeps and carrots, left it to late to start on spuds.

2 June 2012, 15:59,
ive got spuds cabbage onions lettice carrots peas runner beans toms strawberrys not doing to got hope its not all going to die on me but as yet ok touch wood Big Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 June 2012, 18:06,
(2 June 2012, 12:45)NorthernRaider Wrote: BB I'm a novice gardener as well my first efforts were disasterous last year I basically ended up with a crop of compost !!!, but this year my first tomatoes are just forming, I'm also trying neeps and carrots, left it to late to start on spuds.

Spuds

Not at all plant them now I am about to today myself, this is called second earlies and these can go in as late as mid-July.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
2 June 2012, 19:06,
Ta muchly but i've used the containers for something else now.