Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tools
3 July 2012, 09:18,
tools
just been over the local weekly market and stuck my head into the auction shed...usually a lot of rubbish but you do get some gems from time to time, left a bid on an entrenching tool- looks unused..not something i would use in normal life but might come in handy post SHTF anyway, the auctioneer had it down on his sheet as a SPADE so even he dosent know what it is, might get it-might not-left a low(ish) bid but stuff there dosent go for high prices..Devon country people are canny with their money.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 July 2012, 14:00,
RE: tools
I had a good find at the car boot on Sunday. Picked up 2 22ltr jerry cans (with new seals) for £10 Smile
Going back Sunday coming to get 4 more!

Also I spotted a few hand drills - but they wanted over a fiver for them!
3 July 2012, 14:03,
Car boots are fantastic for random deals. I always come away with at least a 50.cal ammo can. I got a 20 liter Jerry can for £5!
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
3 July 2012, 14:11,
car boots in Devon have died a death, i think ebay has killed them all off...unless your after rusty tools or s/h kids clothes..there's plenty of that, but bargains-forget it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 July 2012, 15:51,
well, thats one bit of good luck i've had today! had a phone call and went to collect my spade from the auction...it actually IS a spade with a short handle 28 inches long from blade to handle...i got it for £5 +75p commission, its £4.50 on ebay +£4.50 delivery..total £9 so i think i got a good deal, its brand new as in never been used, still got the "Toolzone" label on it!