Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your own Knife
4 July 2012, 10:19,
Make your own Knife
so i've been looking into forging stuff all night and came across this really awesome guy who makes great youtube videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwAlcK4ql...ature=plcp

basically its a short 6 part series on how to make a neck knife, but the technique is easily scalable and seems to be very effective! the end product is very good, anyway i found the guy very inspiring and im looking into trying to make my own knives as well now ^^
4 July 2012, 21:34,
RE: Make your own Knife
I've got a stack of old files from a car boot that I intend to make some knife blanks out of. Some would probably count as daggers due to the size.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
5 July 2012, 06:12,
RE: Make your own Knife
(4 July 2012, 21:34)Tibbs735 Wrote: I've got a stack of old files from a car boot that I intend to make some knife blanks out of. Some would probably count as daggers due to the size.

nice Big Grin i think its a brilliant skill to have and i found a how to make a forge tutorial.....good luck in making some nice knives...or daggers