Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heinnie - a great place for supplies
4 July 2012, 10:09,
Heinnie - a great place for supplies
so i found this great website, not sure how many people know about it, but its certainly worth knowing about! i've heard nothing but good things (except from NR xD) and i plan on using it alot

http://www.heinnie.com/

hope you guys find it useful, i recommend having a good long look as there's just so much awesome stuff its actually unreal xD...i've been browsing for the last 5 days Tongue not even halfway through lol
4 July 2012, 10:23,
RE: Heinnie - a great place for supplies
They do have a damn good range for sure, Not keen on how they treat me though so I shop elsewhere, each to their own, Naafi, Px's John Bulls, etc serves my needs well enough. Smile

4 July 2012, 10:31,
Yeah I buy from there. I don't like the search section though. I'd rather search by all not by brand. Like an ability to specify price low to high on say torches or knives etc.

Other than that great site and I order from ten occasioaly and they have rapid postal deliveries.
4 July 2012, 10:36,
(4 July 2012, 10:31)Carnebwen Wrote: Yeah I buy from there. I don't like the search section though. I'd rather search by all not by brand. Like an ability to specify price low to high on say torches or knives etc.

Other than that great site and I order from ten occasioaly and they have rapid postal deliveries.

heh yeah thats one of my major irks about their site as well Tongue its a nice website design, but needs better useability Tongue...probly why its taking me so long to browse everything xD
4 July 2012, 10:37,
I gert all my flashlights off E bay these days, usually straight from Honk Kong, Fabulous value and quality, If not Hong Kong many survival shops have E bay shops as well. E bay stopped selling cultlery though Smile So I tend to use yank PXs ( got family still in Dusseldorf) or Uk army suppliers. I can tell you as well as Hiennie and EE ( Hiennie upmarket store) if you read Combat and Survival you will very often see some superb offers. I bought my bro in law a Fallkniven f1 from one of the advertisers last year about 20% cheaper than normal.

4 July 2012, 10:43,
(4 July 2012, 10:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: I gert all my flashlights off E bay these days, usually straight from Honk Kong, Fabulous value and quality, If not Hong Kong many survival shops have E bay shops as well. E bay stopped selling cultlery though Smile So I tend to use yank PXs ( got family still in Dusseldorf) or Uk army suppliers. I can tell you as well as Hiennie and EE ( Hiennie upmarket store) if you read Combat and Survival you will very often see some superb offers. I bought my bro in law a Fallkniven f1 from one of the advertisers last year about 20% cheaper than normal.

hah fallkniven f1 is my top secondary knife i want xD...i want an a1 and an f1 for my main 2, and probably a parang xD....but damn 20% off is a great deal!! as for combat and survival ill buy one and see what its like, i get new scientist every week so cant hurt to have more reading material

hmm im a bit suspect on buying from the chinese Tongue...i do concede you can get fabulous deals (usually a factory worker who gets annoyed and walks out with top of the line stock and sells it for the price of a couple of apples) but the crappy onesout there are way to common, i'd rather spend more and be assured the quality, ideally i want EVERYTHING in my BOB/Survival kit to last me a lifetime.
4 July 2012, 11:01, (This post was last modified: 4 July 2012, 11:01 by James Jackson.)
i got to fallkniven direct, i love swedish knives. When i go back on hols im picking up alot of gear. And see what presants i get for going home to finland Smile
ex's parents still love me so hope for some good gear Big Grin
http://www.fallkniven.com
4 July 2012, 11:07, (This post was last modified: 4 July 2012, 11:08 by NorthernRaider.)
I got a Next Torch dual function Cree LED tactical flashlight from Hong Kong last year for £13, it uses either 2 x AA or 1 x CR 123A batteries, its my EDC torch.
Yeah Falllkniven make good blades most of the lads from the south west on the old Widening gyre forum swore by them, I'm still a Gerber and Cold steel fan Smile

4 July 2012, 17:07,
Want a couple of cut price alternatives?
Asda. Cree led torch running on 3 aaa cells. £7.00
Mine gets clipped to the top of my scope using 30mm pipe clips when night shooting.
It's slightly better value and easier to charge than the Tesco 2AA cree torch @ £8 although the tesco one works just as well.
Both well suited for general bunny work out to 20 meters or so.

4 July 2012, 17:18, (This post was last modified: 4 July 2012, 17:19 by David075.)
(4 July 2012, 10:09)Hrusai Wrote: so i found this great website, not sure how many people know about it, but its certainly worth knowing about! i've heard nothing but good things (except from NR xD) and i plan on using it alot

http://www.heinnie.com/

hope you guys find it useful, i recommend having a good long look as there's just so much awesome stuff its actually unreal xD...i've been browsing for the last 5 days Tongue not even halfway through lol

Ive made a few buys from them thinking of going for the SOG fast hawk