Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Banner
5 July 2012, 11:54,
RE: Site Banner
awh thats cool ill go and read the thread, may have a crack at some ideas for that meself then Smile

yeah thats why most patches are circular in their overall shape i think....if its a ptch i think it should be that gray man inside a circle, with writing possibly, but probably better without it!

just wondering what software do you use to design stuff?...personally i use gimp, because its very very similar to photoshop but its free...although photoshop is slightly, but not by much better...but i cba to find a download or to pay a grand or whatever for it Tongue
5 July 2012, 11:57,
yeah NR wood be better for low profile ones own if the lord and master say yes Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
5 July 2012, 12:07,
(5 July 2012, 11:57)Barneyboy Wrote: yeah NR wood be better for low profile ones own if the lord and master say yes Smile

I go with what ever SD wants, its his forum.Smile

5 July 2012, 12:09,
im sure the wise and bountiful SD would say yes...especially with all this flattery going on ;D
5 July 2012, 12:29,
Is someone dissing my artwork again?

It isn't a compost heap it is a multi level underground bunker with all tyhe mod cons. Ground to air and ground to ground offensive capabilities as well as thermal and visual cloaking. I took the picture with the cloak on so you can't see it. It's called OPSEC.

Send me the picture and I'll have a look at it. I can't see the one posted on the forum.

As far as a badge goes. The good news is; I've decided to get one made. The bad news is; It's on my list.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 July 2012, 12:33,
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/j...1341474852

theres a direct link Smile....its literally a very rough initial concept, open to criticism and changes galore Smile

yay a badge ^^...oh god a list Sad xD...

...you know you could always try and delegate some tasks down the "ranks" as it were, just ask some of us Tongue i know i'm happy help Smile
5 July 2012, 12:59,
I'm happy to delegate the work but I want editorial control to keep things consistent. If you want to design a banner, a badge and anything else you can think of, be free. I'll happily consider everything.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 July 2012, 13:01,
(5 July 2012, 12:59)Skean Dhude Wrote: I'm happy to delegate the work but I want editorial control to keep things consistent. If you want to design a banner, a badge and anything else you can think of, be free. I'll happily consider everything.

done Smile....and yeah it'll be good to have everything "vetted" for quality Smile good to keep stuff consistent
5 July 2012, 13:27,
(5 July 2012, 12:59)Skean Dhude Wrote: I'm happy to delegate the work but I want editorial control to keep things consistent. If you want to design a banner, a badge and anything else you can think of, be free. I'll happily consider everything.

Thats how i like it as well, keeps things under sensible control even if SD is not as good looking as me Smile

5 July 2012, 14:18,
if we were going to have a badge, i'd vote for NR's Greyman...just cos i think that sums it all up more than crossbows or guns.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.