Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Banner
6 July 2012, 08:52,
RE: Site Banner
(5 July 2012, 22:12)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(5 July 2012, 21:46)WetandCold Wrote: They do this badge thing at my kid’s infant school, in fact most schools have a badge, are we not grown-ups? do you really need a badge, because it might look cool, give me a break.Rolleyes

If you have arranged to meet some other prepper use your mobiles, I am sure your find each other.

Woah whats with the sudden outburst of hosility ?? Huh

yeh right Tongue
6 July 2012, 09:17,
it can only bring us closer as a com how is that a bad thing WAC this is not for kids its for preppers
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 July 2012, 09:28,
It would be just another albeit a very simple tool to help us ID each other at events instead of radios, cellphones or big plaquards.................................Oh ang about its Wet N Cold disagreeing with me, I know what he is up to again, he wants us all to dress in basques and stockings again Smile

6 July 2012, 09:35,
(6 July 2012, 09:28)NorthernRaider Wrote: It would be just another albeit a very simple tool to help us ID each other at events instead of radios, cellphones or big plaquards.................................Oh ang about its Wet N Cold disagreeing with me, I know what he is up to again, he wants us all to dress in basques and stockings again Smile

oh god im not going all rocky horror for the next meet xD
6 July 2012, 09:37, (This post was last modified: 6 July 2012, 09:40 by NorthernRaider.)
(6 July 2012, 09:35)Hrusai Wrote:
(6 July 2012, 09:28)NorthernRaider Wrote: It would be just another albeit a very simple tool to help us ID each other at events instead of radios, cellphones or big plaquards.................................Oh ang about its Wet N Cold disagreeing with me, I know what he is up to again, he wants us all to dress in basques and stockings again Smile

oh god im not going all rocky horror for the next meet xD

Dont knock it till you try it, if you ask nicely SD will wax your legs for you, and you should see big paul in a twotwo
This is the prepper Urban cammo scheme for Brighton and Hove

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=man+in+...0,s:0,i:70

6 July 2012, 09:47,
oh dear lord, at this rate we'll all be practising the pink man principle xD
6 July 2012, 09:59,
(6 July 2012, 09:47)Hrusai Wrote: oh dear lord, at this rate we'll all be practising the pink man principle xD

well that should please the metrosexual "men" from the home counties.

6 July 2012, 10:19,
I really am starting to get concerned about how homoerotic our posts degenerate into. I'm wordering if I should set up a dating site. At least there is money in that.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 July 2012, 10:30,
(6 July 2012, 10:19)Skean Dhude Wrote: I really am starting to get concerned about how homoerotic our posts degenerate into. I'm wordering if I should set up a dating site. At least there is money in that.

Good idea but it will only work down south !!! Smile

6 July 2012, 10:42,
oi you dont start any north south debates xD

....also if you do set it up you should call it camp uk xD..."camping for the camp"