Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your EDC multi tool
6 July 2012, 12:51,
Whats your EDC multi tool
I've collected most of the favourites over the years but out of my collection of Leatherman Wave, Gerber Multiplier needlepoint, Victorinox PST among a few others I just keep going back to the simple single handed opening action of the Gerber !!!

Whats your multi tool favourite and watcha fancy?

6 July 2012, 13:17,
RE: Whats your EDC multi tool
I like the look of the leather man mutt. But since I do t have an ar 15 to make use of most of the features I instead like the look of the sog powerlock. Though I couldn't legal carry it. At present I don't have a multicolour but im looking at getting one.
6 July 2012, 13:37,
In my EDC I've got a simple £3 multitool from Asda.
Not brilliant but the pliers work.
Having trashed a few expensive ones, I'm not a great fan.
In my main kit I prefer to carry a small tool roll.

6 July 2012, 14:20,
Leatherman ALX thingy. I've broken 3 so far, and I've snapped a bit on this too. Still stick with the leatherman though - can't beat 'em
27 September 2012, 04:57,
Gerber multi tool.
27 September 2012, 09:00,
got a jack pyke its ok got it for free so happy with it
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
27 September 2012, 09:14,
(27 September 2012, 09:00)Barneyboy Wrote: got a jack pyke its ok got it for free so happy with it

I got a free Jack Pyke Rucksack with a subscription to an air gun magazine, I thought it would be a load of rubbish but its actually better quality and better made than my Berghaus bag. Came in Woodland cammo as well. Naturally the spoiilt brat snaffled it.

27 September 2012, 13:12,
dont like multi tools, too gimmicky for me, i carry a knife does what it says on the tin!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 September 2012, 20:02,
Got 2 gerbers can't beat the one hand opening and i carry a knife old habit lol

Bd