Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in
12 July 2012, 11:53,
RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in
I was also reading the RT.com coverage about Spains forthcoming downfall.
It appears all driven by . . . . the Spanish Banks. No great surprise there.
The Spanish government has sold it's soul to Brussels and condemned another population to a downward spiral into poverty. Again no great surprise either.

So why does the average Spanish citizen come across as being surprised by what the Spanish governent have done? They seem simply to not understand what is going on.
Is this a case of Spanish catching the UK sheeple syndrome or have they all just been treated like mushrooms by TPTB?

What I admire is the citizens passion though. Their anger if you like. Their getting off their butts and protesting. Not some one day feeble protest like the UK holds, but the start of a busy time for TPTB. I can just see the Police rubbing their hands in glee about all the overtime coming up.

To appease the thought police and government bots I should point out that the last thing I want is riots outside my door BUT comparing us (who argubly have a worse debt crisis then Spain) with the rest of Europe, when it comes to proactive protest, we really should hang our heads in shame.
I'll bet if Europe was asked their opinion of us regarding "passion", they'd probably say what a lot of pussy's we are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - by Paul - 12 July 2012, 11:53