Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed by the management
16 July 2012, 00:16,
Passed by the management
I read each drop of water used by Londoners subsequently passed through reprocessing at least six times before eventually escaping to the sea.
So I got wondering, apart from recycled pee, what else are you drinking straight from the tap?

Official additives like:-
Liquified chlorine
Fluorosilicic acid
Aluminium sulphate
Calcium hydroxide
Sodium silicofluoride

and a few other bits and peices like:-
Organic phosphates
Deet
Petrolium products
Fertilizer
Chlorine
Fluorine compounds
Trihalomethanes (THMs) like fluorine and bromine
Salts of: arsenic, radium, aluminium, copper, lead
mercury, cadmium, barium, Hormones, Nitrates, & Pesticides

Not forgetting rust, limescale, and the occasional silk like worm.

Then I remembered I hadn't changed the filter candle for a couple of months which, on reflection, could be why I'm getting a layer of scum on the top of my tea!

16 July 2012, 00:20,
RE: Passed by the management
dihydrogen monoxide!
16 July 2012, 08:50,
Thats what you southern wusses are drinking, up here its pure hill water with nothing added cept a drop of Chernobyl radiation, I love the way it flows over my gills and scales in the shower. Could be worse though I could live in East Anglia and the Fens, the water down there gave em all 13 toes....... OH OK my wife is correcting me and the mating habits of that region, its one of those places when a chap introduces you to his wife, sister, mother and cousin its all one person!!! Smile

16 July 2012, 08:52,
water straight off Dartmoor here!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 July 2012, 08:53,
Isnt there lots of PCBs I think its called in southern water

http://www.greenfacts.org/en/pcbs/l-2/1-...henyls.htm

Double checked yes its a deadly toxin

16 July 2012, 09:01,
(16 July 2012, 08:50)NorthernRaider Wrote: Thats what you southern wusses are drinking, up here its pure hill water with nothing added cept a drop of Chernobyl radiation, I love the way it flows over my gills and scales in the shower. Could be worse though I could live in East Anglia and the Fens, the water down there gave em all 13 toes....... OH OK my wife is correcting me and the mating habits of that region, its one of those places when a chap introduces you to his wife, sister, mother and cousin its all one person!!! Smile

are sheep your fav then NR Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
16 July 2012, 09:02, (This post was last modified: 16 July 2012, 09:03 by Hrusai.)
pffft deadly toxins, im still standing, that shit musta just made me stronger Big Grin

anyways i like my water, taste good Smile...nice n hard, not like that crappy soft water Tongue
(16 July 2012, 08:50)NorthernRaider Wrote: Thats what you southern wusses are drinking, up here its pure hill water with nothing added cept a drop of Chernobyl radiation, I love the way it flows over my gills and scales in the shower. Could be worse though I could live in East Anglia and the Fens, the water down there gave em all 13 toes....... OH OK my wife is correcting me and the mating habits of that region, its one of those places when a chap introduces you to his wife, sister, mother and cousin its all one person!!! Smile

sounds like portland xD....or bridgwater tbh im not sure which is worse Tongue
16 July 2012, 09:59,
All fresh water has been recycled and filtered for millions of years. What you drink now, even fresh and cold like it is, used to be dinosaur pee.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 July 2012, 10:06,
lol, kinda sounds like an energy drink xD i know most of them look like it Tongue

coming to a store near you....dinosaur pee!
16 July 2012, 15:47,
(16 July 2012, 09:59)Skean Dhude Wrote: All fresh water has been recycled and filtered for millions of years. What you drink now, even fresh and cold like it is, used to be dinosaur pee.

i wood buy that dinosaur pee energy drinkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!