Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just seen this quote on shtfplan.com
19 July 2012, 14:05,
RE: just seen this quote on shtfplan.com
(19 July 2012, 13:42)Skean Dhude Wrote: You are jumping to an extreme here. I'm not suggesting you don't think about things just that you relax stop buying things but keep rotating stock and live a little but still keep your eye on the ball so you don't get caught out.

No I am done SD, well soon I will be, I have decided that I am no longer going to live this life style I have created, I have in place a goal and then that will be the end of it.

Of course I will use the experience of what my survivalism has taught me and prep rotation is now a natural thing not something I class as out of the norm, hope that makes sense, (wetancold and make sense asking to much right) to reach a stage of professionalism is when we make the things we know look easy almost like they are ticking over by themselves.

Now I am off to do part two of my daily training, so I don't get a fat ass talking all day on a computer, 1: is this prepping by making myself fitter or 2: is this just living the normal life people live day to day it’s all in the mind of the beholder.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Messages In This Thread
RE: just seen this quote on shtfplan.com - by Nemesis - 19 July 2012, 14:05