Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just seen this quote on shtfplan.com
19 July 2012, 18:57,
RE: just seen this quote on shtfplan.com
Nr I don't think I got my point over to well, I am not quitting this forum or survivalism I want to help it grow, I will be doing videos when the workshop is ready, and many of them will be prepping related.

I am just changing the thought process I no longer want to spend time on a "MUST" but instead spend time on enjoying the idea of survivalism, at what point does it all become nothing more than a something to do or a habit if you like, there has to be a goal and we have to reach that goal.

A few years into our first encounter of prepping will teach us how vulnerable we all are, then a few more years and we should have reached the stage of being able to prevent many of these vulnerabilities, I myself feel if there is no end game then a target cannot be set or reached, maybe that’s just my personal view point.

I enjoy this online community, it is good to keep the things we like, if I could change one thing it would be lose the newsbot posts, I have managed to not read or watch news for over 20 years, in fact the only news I get is off this board and it just confirms what I always thought people live to moan, or have this need to criticise things.

I feel I have no power to change the way the elites want to run our country or the world, other than protect my own and train them like wise, I also feel the media is nothing more than a remote control to our thoughts and that even people that think they are above it, if they partake in any form of media interaction they themselves are nothing more than messengers of it all, again my personal thoughts I am sure most would disagree.

Anyway I would sooner see posts on how to make or cook or preserve you know the shit that will perhaps keep us alive.

Anyway sorry all wnc is staying put.HeartTongue
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Messages In This Thread
RE: just seen this quote on shtfplan.com - by Nemesis - 19 July 2012, 18:57