Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From a smoker to non-smokers - disposable lighter tips
21 July 2012, 19:40,
RE: From a smoker to non-smokers - disposable lighter tips
good tips dude, stuff any smoker or non smoker should know (being a smoker i know them Wink )

another thing i'd add is buy bic lighters! they are fabulous, they last a very long time, ive been using 3 for nearly 4 months, thats smoking roughly 10 a day, and also pissing around with them, burning random stuff, sealing paracord ends and all sorts of other things! the other thing about bic lighters is that the flame stays large all the way to the end of their life, and they also have really really good sparks on them, ive never worn out a flint on those things! i still use the spark after the lighters gone to light fires in a similar fashion to a firesteel Big Grin....so if you got lighters in your bob, dont throw them away until the sparks gones as well as the fluid

oh and another thing, you can take the safety catch off them really easily, just whack a knife under push the knife up so it bends the prongs out the way, and grab the metal safety and pull straight up, it comes right out, making it both easier to spark and improving gas and air flow giving a better flame Big Grin...just make sure you push the metal prongs back down so you dont cut yourself when you spark it xD...or leave them up if you wanna be a bastard to your mate lol

also always buy the sparky type, its alot more useful than the electric ones

Messages In This Thread
RE: From a smoker to non-smokers - disposable lighter tips - by Hrusai - 21 July 2012, 19:40