Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is The Line For Revolution? read this and compare to us in the u.k.
23 July 2012, 13:06,
Where Is The Line For Revolution? read this and compare to us in the u.k.
Where Is The Line For Revolution?

The subject of revolution is a touchy one. It’s not a word that should be thrown around lightly, and when it is uttered at all, it elicits a chaotic jumble of opinions and debates from know-it-alls the world over. The “R” word has been persona non grata for quite some time in America, and until recently, was met with jeers and knee-jerk belligerence. However, let’s face it; today, the idea is not so far fetched.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07/20/...evolution/
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
23 July 2012, 13:37,
RE: Where Is The Line For Revolution? read this and compare to us in the u.k.
For a revolution you need passion and anger.
Apart from getting upset about losing the World Cup, UK sheeple don't do passionate, excited, or even mildly annoyed.
Apathy rules!

23 July 2012, 13:39,
(23 July 2012, 13:37)Paul Wrote: For a revolution you need passion and anger.
Apart from getting upset about losing the World Cup, UK sheeple don't do passionate, excited, or even mildly annoyed.
Apathy rules!

your forgetting last years riots!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 July 2012, 14:26,
i think that was more,

i'm bored,
whats on telly?
nothing
lets go break some shit!
23 July 2012, 14:36,
(23 July 2012, 13:39)bigpaul Wrote: your forgetting last years riots!!Big Grin

Not really, that started up as a march against injustice and rightfully so.
Then it kicked off into rioting. From rioting it became looting.
It achieved nothing except an increase to the prison population by a vengeful government.

It also increased TPTB desire to control and moniter social media, personal communications, and the Internet.

Now because of all that our communications are monitored LEGALLY and they can turn off all public comms on a whim of the police and government.
It also enhanced their powers during civil disturbance.

Boy didn't they do well for our freedoms!

That wasn't a revolution. Revolution results in change.

The nearest the UK got to that in recent history was the poll tax riots in 1990 when our poor little Mp's feared for their precious skins. THat resulted in the abolition of the poll tax.

And that was 22 years ago.

24 July 2012, 01:27,
They just. Changed it to the council tax ? And from what I remember they shot a thug so no sympathy here and the riots just a load of bollocks to cause damage and loot should of shot them as well if there a reason for unrest then go for it if. Not its just for looting etc
And we're a long way from revolution it has taken years of oppression in other countries before it starts
Bd
24 July 2012, 08:57,
Sadly I think the line for most people is too far down the road. They may not have the ability, or the resources for a revolution ny the time it gets extreme (Think 1984.) Hmm, how to start a revolution?
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
24 July 2012, 12:45,
(24 July 2012, 08:57)Tibbs735 Wrote: Sadly I think the line for most people is too far down the road. They may not have the ability, or the resources for a revolution ny the time it gets extreme (Think 1984.) Hmm, how to start a revolution?

Got to love your signature. How apt considering the thread content.

24 July 2012, 13:00,
well if it ever came to revolution i know what i'd do, but im not going to discuss it on here Tongue
24 July 2012, 16:03,
If a revolutionary movement acutally started for whatever reason, and the internet was still up, TOR accessed sites like HiddenWiki would be the place to find it, how to join, how to help etc.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8