Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisons and a few other things
28 July 2012, 14:38,
Prisons and a few other things
I wonder what will happen to the prison population of the UK, or the criminally insane in places like Broadmoor, without rule of law or the power grid. Do any of you live close to a prison? I found out that there's 2 secure units for the dangerously mentally ill, and the elderly mentally ill near where I live.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
28 July 2012, 15:10,
RE: Prisons and a few other things
If the Warders leave them locked in their cells they will starve to death, if this happens, they will not be a threat to you. But they might take pity on them and turn them loose. I should think that they would have to await orders from the Home Secretary, which could take time, which would allow you to Bug Out or prepare your defence, if you are staying in place. Kenneth Eames.
28 July 2012, 15:13,
they will all be shot the very bad ones
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
28 July 2012, 15:22,
nearest Prison to us is either Exeter-30 miles, or Dartmoor prison, Princetown-about the same distance.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 July 2012, 11:57,
There's one in Winchester that's not too far away. Then there's the one in Isle of Wight, but that's full of kiddy fiddlers, so I can practice my target shooting should any of them manage to get across the water Big Grin
30 July 2012, 16:17,
In America they have plans to shoot them all before they leave the place. Bad luck for those in for minor offences but I suspect that they would free some.

The issue is that all those freed will be on the same day, outside the prison and will quickly form a gang. The guards live near these locations themselves so unlike those dozy judges freeing everyone because it won't impact them, these guys will be impacted big time.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 July 2012, 17:21,
if and when marshal law is in force them be dead mother f@?Kers which is said Big Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
30 July 2012, 17:25,
I reckon they'd be left to rot! I've never met a screw with a soft side, so I doubt they'd let them go out of sympathy.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
30 July 2012, 17:28,
more likely to lock them all up in their cells and throw away the keys, good job too, we dont want the likes of what is locked up these days roaming the land post SHTFAngry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 July 2012, 17:30,
(30 July 2012, 17:28)bigpaul Wrote: more likely to lock them all up in their cells and throw away the keys, good job too, we dont want the likes of what is locked up these days roaming the land post SHTFAngry

Couldn't agree more Big Paul!
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"