Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fizzy drink health Risk
31 July 2012, 14:42,
Fizzy drink health Risk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...-evil.html

31 July 2012, 14:44,
RE: Fizzy drink health Risk
(31 July 2012, 14:42)NorthernRaider Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...-evil.html

i've known that for years..thats why my teeth are so bad..years of drinking Cola!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 July 2012, 15:05,
can anbody tell me what food and drink is not bad for you ? it seems that by accident or design most foods have been messed with or contaminated.
31 July 2012, 15:06,
Thats why fresh food is always best and processed food is bad for you( or too much of it is).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 July 2012, 15:10,
(31 July 2012, 15:06)bigpaul Wrote: Thats why fresh food is always best and processed food is bad for you( or too much of it is).

i try to vary my diet not to much of anything processed
31 July 2012, 15:12,
Grow your own food if possible and that includes animals. Do not use pesticides or any chemicals. Grow organically. Kenneth Eames.
31 July 2012, 15:22,
Oh dear, my preps mainly consist of tins of processed food.
Few packs of pasta and cup a soups, I have a large garden and had a try at growing a few things this year, the rain made sure my veg failed!
I have bottles of vitamins which I hop combats some of the fatigue that the tins will cause. I think it would be safer if my home does not have anything growing in it to deter the looters if not I will have to spend a dammed fortune defending my home and garden from looters. I fancy some chickens in my spare room though?
I would like a cockerel to make baby chickens but the cockerel will be noisier than the kids and my aim would be to try and stay silent and hidden.
Oh well...processed food it is then Sad
31 July 2012, 15:43,
You could dehydrate a lot of food, its bulk is greatly reduced and its weight. Buy a dehydrator or make our own. I have an electric dehydrator, but you can dry in an oven on a low heat or solar dry. Search on the web for Dehydration sites. There is a great deal of information on the web. You can make jerky as well (dried meat). Kenneth Eames.
31 July 2012, 15:46,
Sounds good, I will defo have a look, Thanks Smile
31 July 2012, 16:11,
(31 July 2012, 15:22)Prepaday Wrote: Oh dear, my preps mainly consist of tins of processed food.
Oh well...processed food it is then Sad

The food you store will keep you alive until you can grow your own. Have less non processed food may be better, until you run out, then you may be healthier but it won't last for long.

The stores are there to keep you alive during your transition to a different livestyle. It isn't going to be your future lifestyle so don't worry about calories, carbs or whatever.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin