Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hunter gatherer clue to obesity.
3 August 2012, 09:05,
hunter gatherer clue to obesity.
nearly 1 in 10 people will be obese by 2015 (so by the time of the next election over 6 million people will be obese?) : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18985141
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 August 2012, 10:45,
RE: hunter gatherer clue to obesity.
If you want to lose weight you need to spend as much time in the kitchen as you do in the gym.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
3 August 2012, 10:59,
and learn about "portion control"!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 August 2012, 13:23,
I love obese people! They are slow and have a lot of meat/fat on them for me to eat.
I wonder sometimes if god made clinicaly obese people so that us slim ones wouldn't have to hunt so hard after TSHTF?

I think I read in a post somewhere on this forum about fat people being hurded off a cliff top?
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
3 August 2012, 14:25,
(3 August 2012, 13:23)Armoured Gideon Wrote: I love obese people! They are slow and have a lot of meat/fat on them for me to eat.
I wonder sometimes if god made clinicaly obese people so that us slim ones wouldn't have to hunt so hard after TSHTF?

I think I read in a post somewhere on this forum about fat people being hurded off a cliff top?

i am probably registered as obese at my health centre but you wont find me an easy meal, fat people will last a lot longer than skinny ones cos they've got reserves to feed off.
3 August 2012, 14:38,
(3 August 2012, 13:23)Armoured Gideon Wrote: I love obese people! They are slow and have a lot of meat/fat on them for me to eat.

some times you scare me AG Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 August 2012, 14:40,
(3 August 2012, 14:38)Barneyboy Wrote:

some times you scare me AG Smile

what do you mean "some times"??Big Grin
3 August 2012, 16:43,

[/quote]

i am probably registered as obese at my health centre but you wont find me an easy meal, fat people will last a lot longer than skinny ones cos they've got reserves to feed off.
[/quote]

That just means that us skinny ones will be a lot meaner a lot sooner than you ...er..how shall I put it?.... bulky ones?

Christ I'm pretty cruel already and I eat three meals a day. Better get yr running shoes on BP I'm coming for ya Big Grin
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
3 August 2012, 16:53,

[/quote]

That just means that us skinny ones will be a lot meaner a lot sooner than you ...er..how shall I put it?.... bulky ones?

Christ I'm pretty cruel already and I eat three meals a day. Better get yr running shoes on BP I'm coming for ya Big Grin
[/quote]
you got no chance mate, my belly will eat you for breakfastAngel
3 August 2012, 20:07,
lol dunno about you guys but i dont fancy getting the shakes from eating the podgers xD as a last resort sure, gimme a nice deer or rabbit any day xD