Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online illegal gun store
3 August 2012, 12:37,
Online illegal gun store
Well just incase any of you lot were thinking about treating me for crimbo? Smile

http://gizmodo.com/5927379/the-secret-on...e-anything

3 August 2012, 18:51,
RE: Online illegal gun store
(3 August 2012, 12:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: Well just incase any of you lot were thinking about treating me for crimbo? Smile

http://gizmodo.com/5927379/the-secret-on...e-anything

i think you might have problems with Customs!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 August 2012, 19:11,
I had a look around on Silkroad/Armoury. Hardly anyone wants to ship to the UK because of customs.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
13 August 2012, 19:16,
i bloody well hope they will not get through customs theres twats out there that should not have a butter knife they got grenades in manchester i just saw on the news ,i mean for fuck sake
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
13 August 2012, 20:43,
Customs will be fine as long as you pay the taxes. Thats all they are interested in.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 August 2012, 20:45,
well SD i for one dont mind paying that to keep the twats of the world from having fire arm
14 August 2012, 05:00,
the twats wont know about this sort of stuff tbph, or even be able to configure tor properly Tongue
the only way the twats get hold of firearms is by going to their local scab, risk being shot, and paying cashTongue
14 August 2012, 10:15,
you dont think they no about this dude really pal how do you think firearms are gettting in
14 August 2012, 10:22,
(14 August 2012, 10:15)Barneyboy Wrote: you dont think they no about this dude really pal how do you think firearms are gettting in

not via that avenue, sure there will be a few, but of the more technically minded.

your average chav, or gang type simply doesnt have the intelligence or time to piss around setting it all up, im sure there are a few doing so, but fuck all Tongue

and im not saying its hard to get firearms by any means, it isnt, just in my opinion that a very very very small minority use that tor site Tongue

mostly it'll be, alright mate, i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy Tongue and the main guy might use the tor site to get it in the first place (but its mostly simple smuggling operations), but the end buyer wont....anyway you get the weapons in pieces, most chavs wont have the patience or intelligence to put a gun together bit by bit Tongue

just my opinion on the matter though, who knows might be wrong and chavs may have more than 2 brain cells, and if thats the case, be worried o.O
14 August 2012, 10:42,
its the people that bring them in not the chavs the chav s just shot at people any sling granades about fucking great place to live