Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A surprise when shopping
10 August 2012, 16:42,
RE: A surprise when shopping
Want a fast way to learn and get paid?
Port security. Vehicle and passenger search.
Lousy pay, long hours, but no two days the same.
10 August 2012, 16:47,
(10 August 2012, 16:42)Paul Wrote: Want a fast way to learn and get paid?
Port security. Vehicle and passenger search.
Lousy pay, long hours, but no two days the same.

lousy pay and long hours? no wonder its so easy to bribe them xD...used to only take a chilled bottle of vodka to make them turn their head when having a ship of russian vodka coming in xD

may have to go into that one day xD
10 August 2012, 16:49,
That sounds very odd Sad. When your mobile rang, was it a call from someone you know personally or was it something unexpected like O2 or T Mobile or someone trying to sell you something?

If she was a prepper, why did she draw attention to herself firstly by making a clumsy attempt to get you to identify yourself as a 'prepper' and secondly why did she put her stuff back?

This would spook me, that's for sure.
10 August 2012, 17:22,
(10 August 2012, 16:49)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: That sounds very odd Sad. When your mobile rang, was it a call from someone you know personally or was it something unexpected like O2 or T Mobile or someone trying to sell you something?

Yes SWMBO

(10 August 2012, 16:49)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: If she was a prepper, why did she draw attention to herself firstly by making a clumsy attempt to get you to identify yourself as a 'prepper' and secondly why did she put her stuff back?

This would spook me, that's for sure.

Exactly!
11 August 2012, 18:25,
Very odd indeed Paul.

I take it for granted that there is some form of intelligence / security surveillance pointed in this direction , either through online snooping leading to direct intercepts if the intel indicates thus , or by direct ops leading to 'casual' meets.

Sounds far fetched mate , but you know the drill regarding comms - online and over the air are so easy to intercept in this day and age and any citizens movements can be easily pieced together.

Check your clothing for any surprises.

If you have the kit - run a quick scan over them and over the house and car , you never know.

It may have been innocent enough mate.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
11 August 2012, 18:46,
Quote:I take it for granted that there is some form of intelligence / security surveillance pointed in this direction , either through online snooping leading to direct intercepts if the intel indicates thus , or by direct ops leading to 'casual' meets.

Sounds far fetched mate , but you know the drill regarding comms - online and over the air are so easy to intercept in this day and age and any citizens movements can be easily pieced together.

I don't class myself as particularly paranoid but I think it would be foolish to assume that forums and websites like this one are not monitored by various agencies, in fact I would be more suprised if they weren't.

One way that some of the dimmer amongst the local multi cultural jihadists have been caught is by chatting about it on internet forums. I'm sure I read somewhere that members of the security services will join up to sites and forums where they think dodgy stuff is being discussed pretending to be just a normal person and then getting info out of the other users.

I doubt they would be too interested in sites like this one compared to some of the sites around, but it is worth bearing in mind.

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
11 August 2012, 18:53,
(11 August 2012, 18:46)IB1 Wrote:
Quote:I take it for granted that there is some form of intelligence / security surveillance pointed in this direction , either through online snooping leading to direct intercepts if the intel indicates thus , or by direct ops leading to 'casual' meets.

I don't class myself as particularly paranoid but I think it would be foolish to assume that forums and websites like this one are not monitored by various agencies, in fact I would be more suprised if they weren't.

One way that some of the dimmer amongst the local multi cultural jihadists have been caught is by chatting about it on internet forums. I'm sure I read somewhere that members of the security services will join up to sites and forums where they think dodgy stuff is being discussed pretending to be just a normal person and then getting info out of the other users.

I doubt they would be too interested in sites like this one compared to some of the sites around, but it is worth bearing in mind.
i wouldn't be surprised if this forum is monitored by TPTB but seeing as we are talking,mostly, about post TSHTF then its all theoretical, isnt it??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 August 2012, 19:02,
I agree, but i think sites like this will be monitored to an extent because of some of the things that have happened in the good ol' U.S. of A. that have had the term "survivalist" attached to them

Me personally, i'm as innocent and pure as the day i was born Big Grin
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
11 August 2012, 19:03,
tbph if we really really wanted to organise anything anonymously its easy enough to do, but the very fact that we are doing it on a public forum and not making any efforts to hide it, thats gotta count for something Tongue....but probably doesnt xD

but yes it would be foolish to assume that keywords and such like arent picked up on Tongue thats a minimum Tongue
13 August 2012, 10:47,
Very strange Paul,

I'd be spooked by that too...... and more spooked when i started thinking it through afterwards.

SD is prob right and the YL is probably a new prepper who has yet to consider the full implication of OPSEC

As you have the car reg number hou can get details of ownership checked on line for very little money. That'll hopefully give you a local address, and you can cast an eye in that direction from time to time to maybe eyeball the person again. That'll give an innocent explanation. If the car's from out of area and registered to a company then that's perhaps more cause for concern, especially considering that car's of that age are generally no longer company owned......

If the person is an innocent prepper who made a slip up in coontacting you like this, maybe she's a reader of this forum too? If so, a PM to Paul would be a kindness.

LS
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580