Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Gun Good Gun News 2 The best of three words ( Gun)
11 August 2012, 12:41, (This post was last modified: 11 August 2012, 14:28 by Nemesis.)
Air Gun Good Gun News 2 The best of three words ( Gun)
Yes we have already talked til we are purple in the face about which calibre is best 177 or 22, and the debate rages on.

We DO agree agree that we dont like spending huge amounts of money and £300 appears to be an upper limit

We DO as preppers generally like the idea of sub compact and take down air rifles for caching, storage and transportation.

We do also like synthetic stocks for their durability and unaffectedness by temp, humidity etc.

We do like guns with Automatic safety systems.

So how would you feel as preppers if I told you I can direct you to an air rifle that is at the UK legal maximum power, that is a synthetic stock (or wooden stock if your a traditionalist) costs UNDER £300 can be disassembled for caching and transport and COMES WITH TWO EASY CHANGE BARRELS in both calibres AND comes with a 3-9 X mag scope as well.

Ladies, Gents and SD I give you the new BEEMAN DUAL CALIBRE RIFLES

http://www.sportsmk.co.uk/cat/166/air-ri...al-calibre

Sometimes God does smile on preppers.
ooer it also comes with 2 stage trigger, vented barrel weight, automatic safety.

Fixed link.

11 August 2012, 13:06,
RE: Air Gun Good Gun News 2 The best of three words ( Gun)
(11 August 2012, 12:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yes we have already talked til we are purple in the face about which calibre is best 177 or 22, and the debate rages on.

We DO agree agree that we dont like spending huge amounts of money and £300 appears to be an upper limit

We DO as preppers generally like the idea of sub compact and take down air rifles for caching, storage and transportation.

We do also like synthetic stocks for their durability and unaffectedness by temp, humidity etc.

We do like guns with Automatic safety systems.

So how would you feel as preppers if I told you I can direct you to an air rifle that is at the UK legal maximum power, that is a synthetic stock (or wooden stock if your a traditionalist) costs UNDER £300 can be disassembled for caching and transport and COMES WITH TWO EASY CHANGE BARRELS in both calibres AND comes with a 3-9 X mag scope as well.

Ladies, Gents and SD I give you the new BEEMAN DUAL CALIBRE RIFLES
http://www.sportsmk.co.uk

Sometimes God does smile on preppers.
ooer it also comes with 2 stage trigger, vented barrel weight, automatic safety.
i have never heard of Beeman air rifles, for £360 you can get a Weirhauch 97 !!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 August 2012, 13:14,
Beeman are or were the biggest air gun maker in America at one time.

11 August 2012, 13:16,
(11 August 2012, 13:14)NorthernRaider Wrote: Beeman are or were the biggest air gun maker in America at one time.

sorry never heard of themBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 August 2012, 13:31,

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Beeman_RS2...Combo/1334

Price in pounds? £100! And yep, guess who's going to US in the autumn.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
11 August 2012, 14:17,
(11 August 2012, 13:31)TOF Wrote: http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Beeman_RS2...Combo/1334

Price in pounds? £100! And yep, guess who's going to US in the autumn.

One of my sons?
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
11 August 2012, 14:36,
NR i love you.

hmm can you send air rifles in the post? xD
11 August 2012, 14:39,
(11 August 2012, 14:36)Hrusai Wrote: NR i love you.

You can have them sent to your local dealer, costs around £10/15 no set rule as far as I am aware they charge what they want to offer this service.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
11 August 2012, 14:51,
(11 August 2012, 14:39)WetanCold Wrote:

You can have them sent to your local dealer, costs around £10/15 no set rule as far as I am aware they charge what they want to offer this service.

oh really? ill have to look into this a bit more then, because getting one from america would be so much cheaper than england Tongue
11 August 2012, 14:59,
(11 August 2012, 14:51)Hrusai Wrote:
(11 August 2012, 14:39)WetanCold Wrote:

oh really? ill have to look into this a bit more then, because getting one from america would be so much cheaper than england Tongue
i doubt you could get it through customs!!