Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review Barnett Banshee Quad Compound bow
15 August 2012, 14:29,
RE: Review Barnett Banshee Quad Compound bow
Some have seen my thread about that girl that can shoot fast, well it got me shooting this Banshee bow I bought way back, I started shooting more instinctively and before I knew it I was hitting within 6 inch grouping with very little effort at 10 yard as that’s my max distance in my garden without trees or other in the way.

My mistake was I tried to learn to shoot bows using a high power yank hunting bow and therefore I was forced to put it down due to a few mishaps, so back to guns and crossbows for me, it seemed.

This Banshee has got me to the stage where I am enjoying shooting bows and this is important as learning bow it serves its purpose.

NR and SD are buying this kids toy “more than one” and claiming its good for our needs, ok so we will see.

I have shot this bow at ten yards about 2 hours max and I am now constant to where the arrows land.

[Image: EZoN5SsM4VRxI26CljixcHA.jpg]

Will it penetrate clothes or hide, well look?

[Image: Iq0mh4snWc9IjG7jDPcv0J4hI.jpg]

[Image: fT2H2RyPHBPGYjkeJSlzEURqo.jpg]

These are worth having and sold as a kids toy even better more so under the radar, if that’s what you need, I am going to put in 3 more hours and then get round to trying my main bow and see how my shooting has changed, but I think the banshee is a winner even though it has been knocked by more active archers, I did read a few forums.

The Banshee we should all get at least one.

There is another bow which I found and I think it will be my shtf main bow, but I am not going to post about that here, not wanting to hijack this review.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Review Barnett Banshee Quad Compound bow - by Nemesis - 15 August 2012, 14:29