Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
teens "forced" to ROB own neighbourhoods.
22 August 2012, 11:43,
teens "forced" to ROB own neighbourhoods.
Still want to live in a city??: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ation.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 August 2012, 11:52, (This post was last modified: 22 August 2012, 11:54 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: teens "forced" to ROB own neighbourhoods.
The cities of today are becoming more like the movie citys of the 1980s post apocalyptic genre like Escape from New York.
On the radio the other week they were talking about army urban combat warfare tactics, and one chap asked the military guy what was the best pyschological approach to prepping soldiers for urban warfare, he said " Go and live in London for 6 months" i dont think he was joking.

22 August 2012, 11:57,
I had to laugh a few years ago when a marine detachment in Poole, Dorset let slip that it was unsafe for them to walk through Bournemouth Gardens.
Pussy's.
22 August 2012, 11:59,
They could always you know, not rob at all.
22 August 2012, 13:18,
(22 August 2012, 11:59)Carnebwen Wrote: They could always you know, not rob at all.

they cant do that...its like "a gang initiation", man!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 August 2012, 19:59,
this is news?

i think this is an improvement! better robbing houses than beating the shit out of people, or mugging them, or in some gangs murder as an initiation Tongue
23 August 2012, 13:36,
(22 August 2012, 19:59)Hrusai Wrote: this is news?

i think this is an improvement! better robbing houses than beating the shit out of people, or mugging them, or in some gangs murder as an initiation Tongue
unless its your house?
23 August 2012, 13:51,
(23 August 2012, 13:36)bigpaul Wrote:
(22 August 2012, 19:59)Hrusai Wrote: this is news?

unless its your house?

rather get robbed than mugger or murdered Tongue

anyway any hoodlums round my area know better than to fuck with me xD still got some of me old contacts Wink