Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Rail Travel For Preppers
26 August 2012, 10:25,
RE: No More Rail Travel For Preppers
They had spot checks done in schools when that crazy lad shot some of the pupils...supermarkets...My large bags of coins for the coin exchange machine thing would knock someone out ! Yay Smile
26 August 2012, 11:14,
they installed fingerprint scanners in my old school where i went to 6th form, never got mine done Big Grin

but they are tightening it up now though Tongue

26 August 2012, 11:28,
No more cyclists on the trains. A mans just been refused travel as he hadnt made a reservation for himself and informed them about the bike.

Those finger sca.nners are used on some building sites now
27 August 2012, 07:45,
I seem to remember that some book I read once had a screen in every house/flat and the tyrant of the moment had his speeches permanently playing interspersed with so called news bulletins and propaganda (which might be the same thing). The implication was that the 'state' had installed these devices. In reality we have supplied these things ourselves - and been taxed on the purchase to boot. Big Brother is here and getting bigger every minute of his spoiled and pampered existence.
27 August 2012, 23:00,
Train stations as fascist zones now, not just the airports. I drive everywhere anyway because I want to experience what's left of freedom before the big lockdown comes. I've even driven to Austria for ski holiday with the wife... It's tiring but it's freedom.
28 August 2012, 15:34,
The article says
"But a leading detection company told Sky News the Government's wish-list is unlikely to be achieved in the foreseeable future."

This is just the DM scare mongering again, a no news story on a no news day perhaps?
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"