Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encrypted articles or posts
25 August 2012, 07:49,
RE: Encrypted articles or posts
(24 August 2012, 22:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: ............but I would be keen to get other peoples viewpoint on encryption or the alternative of only sharing new articles among selected and respected fellow preppers.

From a new members pov imo that would make this place the same as all the others, ie, hidden areas, an inner circle, shite posts and waffle just so a new member can reach the magic number of posts to access the Private parts of the forums and the like

Dont get me wrong, I can understand why people get pissed off with doing all the work and others just sitting back and taking all the time, but that happens in all forums. I have been a member of a few sites in the past and there are always just a few hardcore members who do the work and hundreds of others who benefit from the work but hardly contribute other than to say "thanks" or "great post", but that is the nature of online forums and will never change

As I have mentioned before, the openess of this forum combined with the lack of moderation and petty rules is the reason I joined, if it went the other way with elites and crap like that then I would probably just drift off into the world of email groups again, but as i'm one of those who hasn't contributed much to the forum in the couple of weeks i have been here I doubt it would be much of a loss to the forum anyway Smile

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected

Messages In This Thread
Encrypted articles or posts - by NorthernRaider - 24 August 2012, 22:08
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by Hrusai - 24 August 2012, 22:42
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by Tibbs735 - 24 August 2012, 23:14
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by Hrusai - 24 August 2012, 23:43
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by IB1 - 25 August 2012, 07:49
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by Hrusai - 25 August 2012, 08:05
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by Tigs - 25 August 2012, 08:46
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by Paul - 25 August 2012, 12:34
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by Skean Dhude - 25 August 2012, 19:51
RE: Encrypted articles or posts - by Hrusai - 25 August 2012, 22:25