Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pestisides.
26 August 2012, 10:35,
Pestisides.
when using stuff like slug bait in your veg patch you have to be aware of what this will do to the other wildlife, OH put slug bait around the veg and fruit ..we have been inundated with slugs this year. we had a harvest mouse living under the slabs on the patio..hours of harmless fun for our terrierBig Grin anyway it(the mouse not the terrier) must have eaten some slug bait..found it this morning with its toes turned up...oh well!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 August 2012, 10:38,
RE: Pestisides.
I was trying to sound really clever telling someone why I would never eat city pigeon as they eat all sorts of crap but I would eat country pigeon as they only eat crops..she turned around and said..oh nice, all those pesticides used on the crops...soon made me shut up lol
26 August 2012, 10:41,
RE: Pestisides.
(26 August 2012, 10:38)Prepaday Wrote: I was trying to sound really clever telling someone why I would never eat city pigeon as they eat all sorts of crap but I would eat country pigeon as they only eat crops..she turned around and said..oh nice, all those pesticides used on the crops...soon made me shut up lol
dont know about that, we've got one that comes and eats off our bird table, no crops around here its all sheep and cows. we've nicknamed him "Walter" after the actor Walter Pidgeon!!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.