Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY Scary Policemen in Sainsbury's
29 August 2012, 07:51,
VERY Scary Policemen in Sainsbury's
Yesterday I was filling up at my local Sainsbury's centralised fuel outlet when a nice shiney new BMW X5 pulled up behind me, adorned with hi vis stickers and "Police". A very big, bald Policeman got out and began to fill the car up. Not unusual, as this is Leicester Polices main filling point and there is always a police car in the queue.

What was different was this Policemans attire. he was dressed in Paramilitary garb, complete with boots, combat trousers, and a side pistol. His utility jacket has a taser, cuffs, plastic cuffs, radio, baton and other stuff that I did not reckognise.

As he filled up, his partner got out, who was a bloody clone in every way. Bald head,m identical equipment. This one went to sign for the fuel just as I finished, so I went in to pay and stood behind him, giving me chance to look at his equipment.

I will be honest, I was scared. I can handle myself but these guys are huge, musclebound armed monsters. You could set fire to his face and put it out with a brick and he would not flinch.

This skinhead neo nazi approach is nothing to do with law, order and policing, it is to do with controlling, killing and subduing.

Police, armed to the teeth with an array of weapons, openly displaying them in public ! How did this happen. The very site of them in the brand new meaty 4x4 intimidates. And it is meant to, because soon, very soon, they will need to role out this new model army and unleash it on the populous.

The main Police HQ in Leicester has a huge fence around it. Why ? The place is full of policemen. Has anyone noticed that most police stations have been replaced with fortresses ?

Someone knows something is coming and wants to protect themselves.
29 August 2012, 08:15,
RE: VERY Scary Policemen in Sainsbury's
Found armed responce think there above the law and carry I am god attitude. My way of dealing with them is to politley ask them if there pistols a glock? Then ask if its a 17 or 19, then I say thats a semi automatic isnt it? They quickly get back in therr cars,dont seem to like people quizing them about there guns
29 August 2012, 08:56,
Sounds all very sexy to me lol...seriously our local police station was almost closing last year, it was always shut anyway but now, the powers that be have decided to keep it open, it was used as a tea room most of the time and the odd police car and van used to be parked there, noe the place has a good few cars and vans there, still not opened to the public yet full of cars and vans...
29 August 2012, 09:13,
(29 August 2012, 08:56)Prepaday Wrote: Sounds all very sexy to me lol...seriously our local police station was almost closing last year, it was always shut anyway but now, the powers that be have decided to keep it open, it was used as a tea room most of the time and the odd police car and van used to be parked there, noe the place has a good few cars and vans there, still not opened to the public yet full of cars and vans...

our 1 and only police station is 10 miles away and that is part time!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 August 2012, 09:28, (This post was last modified: 29 August 2012, 09:34 by NorthernRaider.)
(29 August 2012, 07:51)Weyoun Wrote: Yesterday I was filling up at my local Sainsbury's centralised fuel outlet when a nice shiney new BMW X5 pulled up behind me, adorned with hi vis stickers and "Police". A very big, bald Policeman got out and began to fill the car up. Not unusual, as this is Leicester Polices main filling point and there is always a police car in the queue.

What was different was this Policemans attire. he was dressed in Paramilitary garb, complete with boots, combat trousers, and a side pistol. His utility jacket has a taser, cuffs, plastic cuffs, radio, baton and other stuff that I did not reckognise.

As he filled up, his partner got out, who was a bloody clone in every way. Bald head,m identical equipment. This one went to sign for the fuel just as I finished, so I went in to pay and stood behind him, giving me chance to look at his equipment.

I will be honest, I was scared. I can handle myself but these guys are huge, musclebound armed monsters. You could set fire to his face and put it out with a brick and he would not flinch.

This skinhead neo nazi approach is nothing to do with law, order and policing, it is to do with controlling, killing and subduing.

Police, armed to the teeth with an array of weapons, openly displaying them in public ! How did this happen. The very site of them in the brand new meaty 4x4 intimidates. And it is meant to, because soon, very soon, they will need to role out this new model army and unleash it on the populous.

The main Police HQ in Leicester has a huge fence around it. Why ? The place is full of policemen. Has anyone noticed that most police stations have been replaced with fortresses ?

Someone knows something is coming and wants to protect themselves.

I would say that sort of attire in the norm up here in the north east, the variations tend to be full length tactical overalls on some, ot two piece tunic and pants on others, all wear load bearing stab proof vests, some yellow some black. 90% unarmed 100% with rigid cuffs, batons, sprays and possibly tazers. many wear nitrile gloves !!! other black tactical gloves. All appear to be wearing Magnum boots or similar. The police houses are now closing and as other folks notice the nicks are now becoming fortnesses, many have shatterproof windows and 3 meter fences. All appear to be staffed by retards and halwait wits who i would not tust to be a lollipop man. NOTE they most certainly no longer serve the community or police by consent, they are more akin to Gendarmes or Caribinari paramils than police officers. I would after my 55 years on this planet never trust a cop.
(29 August 2012, 09:13)bigpaul Wrote:
(29 August 2012, 08:56)Prepaday Wrote: Sounds all very sexy to me lol...seriously our local police station was almost closing last year, it was always shut anyway but now, the powers that be have decided to keep it open, it was used as a tea room most of the time and the odd police car and van used to be parked there, noe the place has a good few cars and vans there, still not opened to the public yet full of cars and vans...

our 1 and only police station is 10 miles away and that is part time!!

We are lucky / unlucky depending on your viewpoint that we rarely ever see cops around here cos the locals are all skilled poachers, ratters, ferreters, countrylads and the plods are like Daleks they cannot function off roads or pavements. Last time they were here in number was when the two war criminals Blair and shrub were here and they were everywhere, but the locals still ran rings round them the kids played spot the hidden marksmen with great aplomb, the ratters and rabbiters would let their terriers run into bushs and hedgerows where the idiot cops and feds tried to hide.

29 August 2012, 09:35,
The Police State is becoming a reality.....at least in some parts of the UK....very quiet down here in the countryside....i havent seen a copper to speak to since we moved here 3 years ago....see the odd cop car flying through back to the station but thats it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 August 2012, 09:36,
Stop it with all the descriptions of batons,cuffs,gloves,boots etc....I'm going for a very cold bath Wink
I went to Mallorca last year and boy those Spanish cops *wipes sweat from forehead*
I watched a program by David Icke last night, this was made a few years back and he was going on about the pretend police men we now have patrolling our streets, He also said traffic wardens were issued with power of arrest typed things, Well we now have the pretend policeman walking the streets, should we hate traffic wardens more than ever now?
If the shit hits the fan, the army and police will be dealing with all the riots on the streets, who will be dealing with the rest of the s hit?
29 August 2012, 09:43,
(29 August 2012, 09:36)Prepaday Wrote: Stop it with all the descriptions of batons,cuffs,gloves,boots etc....I'm going for a very cold bath Wink

Youve been reading 50 Shades of grey havent you ?, My wife tried to shoot me tother day when I accidentally left a roll of duct tape and cable ties in the bedroom !!!!!UndecidedUndecided

29 August 2012, 11:01,
You've just described a bog standard armed response unit. Been about for years sir.

We had them storm the pub I used to work in / live above when we had some trouble with some Turks with bits of wood. I asked them if it was standard operating procedure to send an ARU to deal with people with sticks. His response: "Well, we didn't know how big the sticks were" - knob.

Then the same two came back when the fight inside the pub spilled out into the street, with about 50 people getting involved. Was all a bit of fun until someone pulled out a shooter. I had to be "interviewed" by one of them who wanted to arrest me cause I wouldn't give him everyone's name and address. But they're just the same as normal coppers. Some of them are knobs, some are sound.
Just cause he's a big lad doesn't make him a thug. Also, if he's bigger than you then it's more of a challenge. Embrace your fear Smile
29 August 2012, 11:29,
Size doesnt really matter after all its the quite ones youve got to look out for.

.with all the crap the gov has done to policing the local bobby has gone. They use the psco to try and help but with all the paper work ect police just dont have the time. Northumbria police hasnt recruited for 2years.