Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog TV show
29 August 2012, 19:21,
Blog TV show
I use twitter to keep updated with prepping and survivalist info probably more than I use forums, i've never tweeted anything as I doubt anyone gives a shit what I had for breakfast and they probably dont care what I think about the world in general either, but it is a good way of getting info and links to various prepper related stuff from around the world.

One of the preppers I follow is Royston Upson and he just tweeted (see, i know all the lingo Smile ) the following about a tv show / blog that he will be doing to run alongside his radio show

Quote:I'll be hosting an online blog tv show alongside the radio show every Friday from Friday 14th Sept, 7-9pm GMT.

Looking at his website he says he will be doing reviews and demonstrations on the tv bits. I have no idea what blog tv is or how to use it but thought some of you might find it interesting

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
29 August 2012, 19:22,
RE: Blog TV show
I have no idea how to tweet Sad An inbox on here or maybe a thread with some links on would be handy for el thiko ere Smile
29 August 2012, 19:26, (This post was last modified: 29 August 2012, 19:28 by Nemesis.)
http://twitter.com/SIUK
Interesting comment:

Welcome to Survival Instinct UK
Welcome to Survival Instinct UK, the UK's only site dedicated to Emergency Survival and Preparedness. That’s not government owned!

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
29 August 2012, 19:31,
@Nemesis...awe thanks, still confused lol, will have to see if my other half will help me out, he's good at that sort of sheet Smile
29 August 2012, 19:38, (This post was last modified: 29 August 2012, 19:41 by IB1.)
Doesn't clicking on Nemesis link take you to his twitter page ?

Maybe you need to have a twitter account

It should work, i just logged out of twitter and the link still took me there
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
29 August 2012, 19:43, (This post was last modified: 29 August 2012, 19:46 by Nemesis.)
(29 August 2012, 19:31)Prepaday Wrote: @Nemesis...awe thanks, still confused lol, will have to see if my other half will help me out, he's good at that sort of sheet Smile

Basically he has a prepping forum which lays claim to be only UK forum not government owned that would imply SD is a government agent SD-007 if you like.

As for twitter well it is bit like face book you tell the world what you’re doing like every minute, say I am about to go have a shit and I tell you all and then when I have said shit I tell you all about it.

Here is link to forum:

http://www.survivalinstinctuk.co.uk/
29 August 2012, 19:53,
You can use all the social media, Facebook/twitter/Youtube, for picking up useful prepping links and info or you can use them to post and watch crap all day, you just need to be selective.

Anyways, so SD is a spook ? Smile
29 August 2012, 20:20,
(29 August 2012, 19:53)IB1 Wrote: You can use all the social media, Facebook/twitter/Youtube, for picking up useful prepping links and info or you can use them to post and watch crap all day, you just need to be selective.

Anyways, so SD is a spook ? Smile

Yeh fair play we all get info from all over, I was not aiming anything in your direction, you know how to use it.

Many people use these social networks to do as I described though, I have read my kids ones and yes it has got them in trouble many times, I can't be bothered deleting their accounts anymore I can't win that fight, so I just use it for what it is to spy on them I guess. (keep them safe)

29 August 2012, 20:28,
Using Twitter, if you search using the hashtag "#prepper" or "'#preppertalk" it brings up quite a lot of info, again even a lot of that info is shite but there are some good nuggets buried in there
29 August 2012, 20:29,
Facebook is soooo much easier Smile