• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Correct and propper use of Electronics in prepping
1 September 2012, 18:17,
The Correct and propper use of Electronics in prepping
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43478117@N00/7907482838/
Big Grin

1 September 2012, 22:28,
RE: The Correct and propper use of Electronics in prepping
High tech arrows. Who would have thunk it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 September 2012, 09:24,
good to see they found a use for all the useless stuff that will be left Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 September 2012, 09:30,
(2 September 2012, 09:24)Barneyboy Wrote: good to see they found a use for all the useless stuff that will be left Smile

Your comment made me think about the PA Novel Earth Abides where one of the most valuable items left by the fallen society is rolls of copper and alloy coins, the survivors who in time resort to archery use coins to beat them into arrowheads.

2 September 2012, 09:49,
love the idea and a lot quicker than napping fling or hammering out metal
2 September 2012, 09:53,
(2 September 2012, 09:30)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(2 September 2012, 09:24)Barneyboy Wrote: good to see they found a use for all the useless stuff that will be left Smile

Your comment made me think about the PA Novel Earth Abides where one of the most valuable items left by the fallen society is rolls of copper and alloy coins, the survivors who in time resort to archery use coins to beat them into arrowheads.

read it loved it gave it to my dad he loved it to getting them from your list NR mateSmile bit sad at the end why do you think they pinched him bit mean to do that to the old
2 September 2012, 09:55, (This post was last modified: 2 September 2012, 09:56 by NorthernRaider.)
(2 September 2012, 09:53)Barneyboy Wrote: read it loved it gave it to my dad he loved it to getting them from your list NR mateSmile bit sad at the end why do you think they pinched him bit mean to do that to the old

Oh no, I think it was them in their primative way trying to keep their holyman awake n understanding that he could die, they needed him to be lucid to decide who should recive the hammer and become the new tribal leader.
BTW ONE SECOND AFTER is going to become a classic.

2 September 2012, 09:59,
(2 September 2012, 09:55)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(2 September 2012, 09:53)Barneyboy Wrote: read it loved it gave it to my dad he loved it to getting them from your list NR mateSmile bit sad at the end why do you think they pinched him bit mean to do that to the old

Oh no, I think it was them in their primative way trying to keep their holyman awake n understanding that he could die, they needed him to be lucid to decide who should recive the hammer and become the new tribal leader.
BTW ONE SECOND AFTER is going to become a classic.

read that to pal made me think about meds and how we are reliant on them
2 September 2012, 10:02,
(2 September 2012, 09:59)Barneyboy Wrote: [

You can see why some richer diebetics get medical training to be able to extract insulin from pigs then buy emselves a herd.

2 September 2012, 10:08,
(2 September 2012, 10:02)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(2 September 2012, 09:59)Barneyboy Wrote: [

You can see why some richer diebetics get medical training to be able to extract insulin from pigs then buy emselves a herd.

bloody right mate i think clean water is going to be a pro not everyone will have a swimming pool ,per person will need just to tick over 2190 liters a year