Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incoming.... ?
5 September 2012, 22:37,
Incoming.... ?
What do we do , or how do we go about the no doubt sudden influx of new members that this crazy yank prepper show will create ?

A perfect opportunity for any of TPTB to get inside and start gathering info.
Be aware.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
5 September 2012, 22:42,
RE: Incoming.... ?
They're probably already here Ned! Sad
5 September 2012, 22:47,
There are too many threats and not enough resources. That is why they infiltrate prepper groups yet have muslim terrorist suspects in the 'better check up on this guy after we have screwed over some innocent guys pile' which they never get around too until it is too late.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 September 2012, 22:55,
"right wing anti government terrorist cell" taken down after infiltration.

Basically if this did happen keep an eye out for the new guy saying "boy, I sure am angry at that thar government. We should do something about it. Who is with me!"

Then BAM! everyone is under arrest for conspiracy to blah blah blah while Herman J Jihad is off colonizing and radicalizing people in some shitty up country sink estate that the police wont touch for fear of hurting some sensibilities.
6 September 2012, 09:26,
Oh goodie, something else to worry about.
With our vocal political membership I'm sure that some jobs worth would deem us all "domestic terrorists" now without further intrusion.

Still, adds to the fun although just armchair talking about things doesn't translate into armed militia types wandering round the countryside shooting sheeple.

Of course if you all got together over a weekend and were caught on camera paint balling old police uniforms, that might raise "The Sun newspaper's" attention.

Be fun though!

6 September 2012, 09:34,
What TPTB or anyone else monitoring this site has to realise is that A> we are doing nothing wrong by having food stocks and are just preparing for bad weather, fuel strikes or natural disasters and everything we do now is legal and law abiding. B> most of what we are talking about will happen POST SHTF when WROL will apply.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 September 2012, 09:42,
Just be careful what you say you have or dont have regarding stocks or stores of foods.
I wouldnt put it past tptb to collect data about food stores for future redistribution to the less prepared.
I personally swear down that I have no stores of any kind and am a mindless sheeple waiting for tptb to rescue me in any serious situation....
AND that I am incapable of any form of self help in any way shape or form...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
6 September 2012, 10:04, (This post was last modified: 6 September 2012, 10:08 by NorthernRaider.)
Not to worried our Gummint and Councils are actively encouraging people to build emergency kits for winter, storms, floods, strikes etc, many County Magazines are listing Emergency kit supplies they want people to stock, so we are just following gummint advice.

The days of survivalists being called selfish hoarders declined after 911 and stopped after 7/7 and preppers and others being encouraged to keep disaster supplies became the norm after the winter of 2010 brought the country to its knees.

Also the dozey halfwits in government finally grasped that it saved them BILLIONs of pounds in stockpiles, warehouses, distribution systems and staff if they just persuaded the public to buy and maintain their own disaster kits instead of the government doing it.
(5 September 2012, 22:37)The Local Ned Wrote: What do we do , or how do we go about the no doubt sudden influx of new members that this crazy yank prepper show will create ?

A perfect opportunity for any of TPTB to get inside and start gathering info.
Be aware.

Who cares what TPTB do we are not doing anything illegal, immoral or unjust.

As for the numbers of newbies we just sit and watch 90% will fall away in time as soon as the next fad gains popularity, 9% will be Armchairs, Apologists, Assholes and Fantasists so they wont like this forum and will prolly end up on Unwanted Knitting Patterns or someplace else, the remaining asutute committed 1% will find a home.

6 September 2012, 22:13,
AAAF, sounds like a new club to me...lol
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
6 September 2012, 22:21,
Hey we could insulate ourselves from excessive intrusion from the state if we became a religion??
The Church of the Fundamentalist Prepper? Smile