Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nat Geo's Doomsday Preppers
7 September 2012, 07:55,
RE: Nat Geo's Doomsday Preppers
(6 September 2012, 23:29)Tibbs735 Wrote: For every silly person on that show there's probably several "better" preppers shaking their heads sadly.
I heard on SurvivalBlog that one woman was offered $1000 off camera to shoot her cat on camera, because of the shock value!

I normally just like to accept other preppers plans as their own business, but I was gobsmacked by that girl. Shes a serious prepper she says but spends her money partying rather than buying some place better to live than a flat, she says she is prepping for the end of oil but drives a gas guzzling sportscar and has no fuel cache!!!!!.
She says she will bug out on foot but only has one route planned!!!, She says she wants to sneak out into the bug infested great outdoors unnoticed but walks around with her tits on show wearing tight come and get me shorts!!!!. Then for all her prepping and the expert opinion of the Practical preppers team and other experts she cannot even load or carry her BOB rucksack properly. Straps loose and flapping, sleeping bag dangling off the bottom instead of being tightly fitted on the top, wearing it so weight is on her lower back and not her shoulder. Then she goes cross country in TEXAS in shoes bare foot then puts on socks, TX is a Chigger and tick area !!!. As for shooting her cats! WHY? surely its easier just to let em go feral at least they will keep the local rats in place.
TBH I know 13 year old army cadets who are better skilled and prepped than she was.

7 September 2012, 10:04,
hey leave the rats alone , they could end up being a good source of food !!
7 September 2012, 11:09,
(7 September 2012, 07:55)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(6 September 2012, 23:29)Tibbs735 Wrote: For every silly person on that show there's probably several "better" preppers shaking their heads sadly.
I heard on SurvivalBlog that one woman was offered $1000 off camera to shoot her cat on camera, because of the shock value!

I normally just like to accept other preppers plans as their own business, but I was gobsmacked by that girl. Shes a serious prepper she says but spends her money partying rather than buying some place better to live than a flat, she says she is prepping for the end of oil but drives a gas guzzling sportscar and has no fuel cache!!!!!.
She says she will bug out on foot but only has one route planned!!!, She says she wants to sneak out into the bug infested great outdoors unnoticed but walks around with her tits on show wearing tight come and get me shorts!!!!. Then for all her prepping and the expert opinion of the Practical preppers team and other experts she cannot even load or carry her BOB rucksack properly. Straps loose and flapping, sleeping bag dangling off the bottom instead of being tightly fitted on the top, wearing it so weight is on her lower back and not her shoulder. Then she goes cross country in TEXAS in shoes bare foot then puts on socks, TX is a Chigger and tick area !!!. As for shooting her cats! WHY? surely its easier just to let em go feral at least they will keep the local rats in place.
TBH I know 13 year old army cadets who are better skilled and prepped than she was.
if your talking about "SoulsurvivorX2" they've got their own channel, lots of videos not just about prepping...check out the Harley!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 September 2012, 11:18,
She sounds great. Did you get her phone number.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 September 2012, 14:52,
(7 September 2012, 11:09)bigpaul Wrote: if your talking about "SoulsurvivorX2" they've got their own channel, lots of videos not just about prepping...check out the Harley!!

think they were talkin about this idiot on the first episode of doomsday preppers

but "soulsurvivorx2" certainly has her merits xD
8 September 2012, 06:13,
Big Grin you can say that again

[Image: 0.jpg]
8 September 2012, 06:36,
Ooh!! What a terrible job they've made of that outside render,doesn't look like it would remain waterproof for very long..Wait a minute!..I'm not supposed to be looking at the wall am I ??
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
8 September 2012, 06:47,
lol thought you were talking about her make up !!!
8 September 2012, 13:15,
check out the bug out bag video its hilarious, all hair and boobs and pouting!!!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 September 2012, 18:08,
There is a wall? I've room in my BOL for her if she needs somewhere to kip.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin