Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone has a new laptop, and will be online MUCH MORE!!!!!
7 September 2012, 12:52,
Someone has a new laptop, and will be online MUCH MORE!!!!!
BOO!!!!

YEAH GUESS WHOSE BACK?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No it's not....you know who..... It's ME!!!!

Got me a laptop, and am now going to be online a hell of a lot more, which isn't going to be hard. Once a month is a hell of a lot more than never.

My apologies to all those whom have missed my rants about health and fitness. My new lady did her degree is human biology, or something well advanced and cool like that. She's into ultra running, triathlons, and stuff like that. She even gave me a road race bike for my birthday present!!! Damn my fitness is getting better than before!!! Ready for the first rave on it? It's coming up after this gets posted.

For those of you new to the forum and do not know me, I am not controversial or intense. I do not upset people with raw honesty, and I have no intention of being undiplomatic. I do not post pictures showing I live what I say and I hate challenges and do not accept them....ever!!! I am a mild mannered guy that is hell bent on surviving ANY SHTF scenario.

For those of you that know me, you know that 90% of the above it total crap. You know that I do not suffer fools kindly, I step up to challenges, I act first, then post what I've either done or am learning to do. Also, I hate rhetoric (and probably can't spell it either). Words are cheap, actions are everything!!! To put it another way, imagine someone saying "I've got your back" then they don't have your back (this is merely an example, this genuinely has not happened). I am of the mentality that it is then fair to place that person on your 'I would eat...[insert non back having person's name]...if it meant I would survive' list.

But that doesn't mean I'm unapproachable.

So anyway (I love a good rant) looks like it's time for my first big rant back on the forum!!!

Missed you all, and thanks for all the messages/texts/phonecalls.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 September 2012, 13:10,
RE: Someone has a new laptop, and will be online MUCH MORE!!!!!
Good to have you back chap - I did wonder where you'd vanished to!
7 September 2012, 13:23,
Binary Ninja!!!

How's it going mate?

Now that you've moved, how's the new place working out?
7 September 2012, 13:25,
(7 September 2012, 13:23)Scythe13 Wrote: Binary Ninja!!!

How's it going mate?

Now that you've moved, how's the new place working out?

It's all good here chap. New place is fine - I've met the local hoodies and extended my warm welcome. they haven't come back yet though - must be something I said...

How's things your way?
7 September 2012, 13:31,
about time you showed up ScytheTongue welcome back!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 September 2012, 13:53,
I'm now living near Taunton, but will be over in Bristol lots.

Moved in with my new lovely lady. As SD says "You've made the mistake we've all made......getting engaged" but I believe this is THE ONE, and it's all good!!!

She's well into outdoor living, and is super healthy!!! I've explained Cache's to her and she's all up for that. Talking about getting a place together, and I've told her I'll be burying a load of barrels in the back garden. She's cool with that.

We've done loads of sports and outdoor stuff together. Going cycling (road racing bikes) later today....again.

Prepping has been rather quiet, however, knowledge has been my number one priority. Been putting things into practice too.

Another season is upon us, and guess whose going to be coming out with me, wild food foraging?!?!?! Damn right she is! Pretty cool hu?

New job has me all around the country, which is really quite useful, as I now have a whole load of new roads laid out in my head! That is well worth having.

Not been able to get to any of the Meetings/Gatherings, but that's been my loss. And to everyone I was hoping to meet up with, my deepest apologies!!!
7 September 2012, 14:17,
If she is from Norton Fitzwarren or Bishops Lydiard she will be a good un, my first love was a gal called Wendy from NF Smile twas a great place to be a Junior Leader in the army, but it went downhill when they let the marines move in and ruin the area Smile

7 September 2012, 14:33,
all good pal Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
7 September 2012, 14:35,
thought u were dead mate

nice to have u back Smile

b/d
7 September 2012, 14:36,
welcome back dude ^^ Big Grin