Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leg or breast?
7 September 2012, 23:06,
Leg or breast?
I was in the mood for a SHTF film, googled a few and came up with Soylent Green....Bad acting, sheet plot yet I kinda got what the film was portraying.
Cannibalism, would you if you had to? If I was starving there is no way I could eat a human, I would just lay me down and wait to meet my maker, If any of you guys would eat your fellow men/woman which part would you eat?
7 September 2012, 23:09,
RE: Leg or breast?
Animal instinct s kick in u will do anything to survive Smile

Bd
7 September 2012, 23:10,
ass...oh wait i read the title wrong xD

but personally, i'd eat everything(almost), i'd decide where i start when the time came, would rather not think about it beforehand though, pretty gruesome business, although im comfortable in the knowledge that i would do it if it became necessary!
8 September 2012, 06:45,
up to the 1960's in some parts of the world long pork was still eaten , would i eat it!!! i would have to very desperate , like the Argentinian rugby team the crashed , if its a matter of survival yep
8 September 2012, 07:24,
This thread reminded me of the film "Book of Eli". A post apocalyptic world film.
When they were checking fingernails for signs of too much 'human pork'.
Still can't work out why though. Perhaps Lizzie might know.
Anyway, leg is my choice thank you.

8 September 2012, 07:41,
Well when I have a steak my first choice is always a well done Rump, so ..... Smile
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
8 September 2012, 08:56,
love that film i think bugs for me first but then legs nummm nummm nummmExclamation
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 September 2012, 09:15,
In reality most of us should be wised up enough to be able go become veggies to get by, the first food I ever bought on prepping was one about identifying edible plants.

8 September 2012, 09:21,
(8 September 2012, 07:24)Paul Wrote: This thread reminded me of the film "Book of Eli". A post apocalyptic world film.

in the movie it never explains it but the novel does , they look at the hands for signs of shaking which is a symptom of Kuru disease kuru disease

NR what if crops fail and preps have run out ? its a last resort for me
8 September 2012, 09:32,
(8 September 2012, 09:21)Tigs Wrote:
(8 September 2012, 07:24)Paul Wrote: This thread reminded me of the film "Book of Eli". A post apocalyptic world film.

in the movie it never explains it but the novel does , they look at the hands for signs of shaking which is a symptom of Kuru disease kuru disease

NR what if crops fail and preps have run out ? its a last resort for me

The UK has over 10,000 milies of coastline heaving with molluscs, shellfish, crabs, edible sea weed and you cannot ever be more than about 70 miles from it.