Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranoid or what?
9 September 2012, 11:46,
Paranoid or what?
For the past 2 nights, I have heard what I thought was rapid gunfire. I also heard a lot of singing and music coming from the pub at the top of the street, which by the way is a really, really long street. So I thought maybe they are having fireworks? maybe a party?
This morning aprox 10.30 I went out to hang the washing, Again, I heard what was either fireworks, gun fire or thunder..not likely as it is sunny out. What on Earth is going on?
I'm not sure if there is an army shooting range nearby and if so..why all the gun fire? I have been here 5 years and never heard it.
Is something going on? hmmm, ponder, ponder!
9 September 2012, 12:17,
RE: Paranoid or what?
Tin hats by the nightstand I'm thinking.

9 September 2012, 13:17,
you bloody lost
9 September 2012, 15:00, (This post was last modified: 9 September 2012, 15:01 by NorthernRaider.)
(9 September 2012, 11:46)Prepaday Wrote: For the past 2 nights, I have heard what I thought was rapid gunfire. I also heard a lot of singing and music coming from the pub at the top of the street, which by the way is a really, really long street. So I thought maybe they are having fireworks? maybe a party?
This morning aprox 10.30 I went out to hang the washing, Again, I heard what was either fireworks, gun fire or thunder..not likely as it is sunny out. What on Earth is going on?
I'm not sure if there is an army shooting range nearby and if so..why all the gun fire? I have been here 5 years and never heard it.
Is something going on? hmmm, ponder, ponder!

Prolly a farmer reducing the bunny and pigeon population?
Or if you live some place nice the decent people out culling chavs.

9 September 2012, 16:35,
At least you didn't hear gunfire and mistake it for something else, like some people at columbine (They thought people were popping balloons)
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
9 September 2012, 16:38,
It sounds like a normal friday night round some of the places I have lived in the past
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
9 September 2012, 17:14,
Have you noticed some places like London or brum or Newcastle or Liverpool etc that when ever there is a live news report from those places that inevitably you hear an emergency vehicle siren within the minute of so they are reporting. some places are so screwed up it appears the ems services are constantly chasing from incident to incident. who in their right minds wants to live in a place like that?

9 September 2012, 17:35,
And the sodding police helicopters hovering over your houses half the night searching for some scumbag, it used to happen most weekends. Would have got a better nights sleep in Kabul Smile
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
9 September 2012, 17:40,
(9 September 2012, 17:35)IB1 Wrote: And the sodding police helicopters hovering over your houses half the night searching for some scumbag, it used to happen most weekends. Would have got a better nights sleep in Kabul Smile

you try living near Glastonbury Tor, the chopper pilots fly out to Steep Holm then fly direct to the tor...usually flying UNDER the tor so when your ON the tor your looking DOWN on them.(the jet fighters do the same)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.