Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The logic baffles me
9 September 2012, 22:06,
The logic baffles me
Just been told of a YT video of a British prepper that is of this guy broadcasting his own image telling the media he did not want publicity because he was a prepper!!

Erm if who ever it is does not want to be publically identified and wants to retain his privacy, then why make a video and broadcast himself across the web?

Cant post a link cos the one I got sent didnt work so I have not seen it myself.

9 September 2012, 22:22,
RE: The logic baffles me
You got to laugh

I'm sure some people are just into survivalism and prepping because they like think it makes them a bit more "cool" and interesting. Youtube is full of the sad twats.

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
9 September 2012, 22:46,
This sounds like the one that was around a while ago. His video has resurfaced. He has £1200 worth of guns and amoo and a 10K BOV. Then tells everyone his name and where he lives.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 September 2012, 01:40,
fkin morons, either that or attention seekers, either way they are fucked, and good riddance....personally i got thousands of pounds worth of guns, all locked up at the local gun store, just a few thermite packets away xD
10 September 2012, 08:43,
Must be just me , I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but what is the point of a video tirade / whinge publicly to the media about wanting to protect your families privacy and preps,and saying you dont want the invasive intrusion and you do it by videoing yourself and publishing it !!!!!!! Why not just be like the rest of us and lay low???.

I think it was BP ( was it?) over a year ago who said he spotted some pillock at a Bushcraft or EC show wandering round with a T shirt on with big bold white letters front and rear that said PREPPER ready for TEOTWAWKI. But when anyone tried to speak to the guy he said he wanted to be left alone and not talk about prepping !!!

10 September 2012, 08:46,
(10 September 2012, 08:43)NorthernRaider Wrote: Must be just me , I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but what is the point of a video tirade / whinge publicly to the media about wanting to protect your families privacy and preps,and saying you dont want the invasive intrusion and you do it by videoing yourself and publishing it !!!!!!! Why not just be like the rest of us and lay low???.

I think it was BP ( was it?) over a year ago who said he spotted some pillock at a Bushcraft or EC show wandering round with a T shirt on with big bold white letters front and rear that said PREPPER ready for TEOTWAWKI. But when anyone tried to speak to the guy he said he wanted to be left alone and not talk about prepping !!!

nope, wasnt meBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2012, 14:18,
(9 September 2012, 22:06)NorthernRaider Wrote: Just been told of a YT video of a British prepper that is of this guy broadcasting his own image telling the media he did not want publicity because he was a prepper!!

Erm if who ever it is does not want to be publically identified and wants to retain his privacy, then why make a video and broadcast himself across the web?

Cant post a link cos the one I got sent didnt work so I have not seen it myself.

you sure it wasnt "SARGE"?Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2012, 14:44,
i never saw the video it was a link in an E mail I was sent, some bloke complaining about his families and preppers in generals privacy being paramount and he did not want to give video interviews etc!!!.

10 September 2012, 14:45,
(10 September 2012, 14:18)bigpaul Wrote: you sure it wasnt "SARGE"?Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

guess we got a new house joke lol

but back to the main point, yes there is no logic, these people are bloody stupid and should just lay low like we do Big Grin....tbh its not that hard to do so Tongue i think i class any prepper who says, no media coverage for me, then posts pics or vids of them highlighting them as preppers , as sheeple, sure they might prep but they got all the brains of a sheep xD
10 September 2012, 15:09,
People like this that broadcast the stuff they have on sites like Youtube probably have bad OPSEC offline. He'll get eaten alive if the balloon goes up.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8