Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad will 3rd world countries be affected?
12 September 2012, 18:55, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2012, 18:57 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: How bad will 3rd world countries be affected?
Depends many poor countries people have much lower standards of living than us BUT are far more self suifficient than we are. From eastern europe, Poland, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romanania, Hungary Albania etc nearly every rurual family be they peasants or not tend to have veg plots, chickens, pigs, goats etc, and most cook off wood or coal. Same story in much of South America and parts of southern Africa. Many ordinary foreigners prolly would only notice a reduction in state healthcare, schooling, policing etc

After all in even very poor European nationms most of them have gardens, plots or allotments that we could only dream about, Whilst we bought PS3s, Ford Mondeos and holidayed in FLA they used their more meagre feree money to build up better home grown food supplies.

Now who is laughing at whom? , TBH if I could I would piss off to Serbia or some place like that tomorrow cos my pension if i ever get one will go much further out there than it will here.

BTW anyone else rtead about that colony of expat Brits and Yanks in the foothills in mexico on the Pacific coast side. They live almost totally self suffienct and a weeks groceries excluding meat works out at £12 !!!

We are the fools think X boxes, wide screen TVs, fancy cars etc are the essential to have.
Just remember that if you lose your job, pension, savings etc the council will still want your council tax or else, they will still charge you extortionate amounts for fuel and energy, but Olag, Csrl, Ivan, Johann, Pedro, Pietro etc will be able to continue cooking on the wood burner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How bad will 3rd world countries be affected? - by NorthernRaider - 12 September 2012, 18:55