Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you ready for winter and its natural and man msade tribulations?
13 September 2012, 08:54,
Are you ready for winter and its natural and man msade tribulations?
The forum is dead as a gost town I guess either everyone is now fully prepped or to bored to be bothered.

So if no one else can be bothered I will put my feet up as well.

Dont forget to winter prep long range forcast is for lots of very wet and very cold periods, this year its likely to be compounded by serious disruption by the trade unionist parasites so make sure you have plenty of fuel and back up travvel plans to fall back on.

13 September 2012, 09:01,
RE: Are you ready for winter and its natural and man msade tribulations?
yep, just bought 2 X20litre fuel containers (extra to what i've got already) in case the Unions do come out on general strike and it effects fuel supplies.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 September 2012, 09:10,
Been on Ebay looking at rabbit pelts to make a blanket, also been looking at thermals, seriously looking at buying a wood/log burner and fire. All my friends seem to be flicking that switch for the central heating, I refuse to turn mines on, Once we are blowing smoke from our mouths I might stick on a jumper and some woolly socks. This winter is going to be a test of our physical and mental stress, If we can't go a day without turning the heating on, What hope have we got if we bug out Sad
13 September 2012, 09:32,
felled an old ash and cut it up to dry for winter fuel should last the winter
13 September 2012, 11:35,
The temperature has dropped the ladt few days,not complaining, just glad im home and out of london.
13 September 2012, 11:53,
Try to fix up an ailing fence, i need a met post and 2 meter post and I dont have one.

13 September 2012, 11:54,
(13 September 2012, 08:54)NorthernRaider Wrote: The forum is dead as a gost town I guess either everyone is now fully prepped or to bored to be bothered.

So if no one else can be bothered I will put my feet up as well.

Dont forget to winter prep long range forcast is for lots of very wet and very cold periods, this year its likely to be compounded by serious disruption by the trade unionist parasites so make sure you have plenty of fuel and back up travvel plans to fall back on.

Yes, it sure is quiet.

Maybe everyone else knows something we dont and have already Bugged Out???
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

13 September 2012, 13:16,
And no one gave us the heads up? Thought we all meant to stick together on ere? lol. I haven't been posting much as quite happy with all the information I have read on here, I don't really have any questions at the mo, but if you notice when you log on, I'm usually logged on too, ready to pounce on any NEW useful info that's posted, seems to me, most subjects have been covered?
13 September 2012, 13:21,
(13 September 2012, 13:16)Prepaday Wrote: And no one gave us the heads up? Thought we all meant to stick together on ere? lol. I haven't been posting much as quite happy with all the information I have read on here, I don't really have any questions at the mo, but if you notice when you log on, I'm usually logged on too, ready to pounce on any NEW useful info that's posted, seems to me, most subjects have been covered?

Boy are you going to get your eyes opened Smile, I've been doing this 30 plus years and still have millions of important questions and jobs to do.

13 September 2012, 14:41,
There is usually a downturn in forum activity when the schools start again.

If we have a winter like 2011/2012 I think I'm OK
If we have one like 2010/2011 … maybe not.
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?