Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is now the time to push for Handgun Legalisation?
13 September 2012, 09:00,
Is now the time to push for Handgun Legalisation?
Considering the Olympic pistol shooting done by team GB, as well as the length of time that has passed from the initial ban, with no improvement to gun crime figures, maybe now is the time to push for relaxation of gun legislation in recent years. There are already a few petitions online, but with the help of videos like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv-hCL7tQtc&t=5m0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scN8iiP8s..._pmRZ-rK6w
it may be possible to get momentum going with the help of social media . Strike whilst the iron is hot. I think talk of control measures, like background checks, mental health checks, waiting period may be necessary to prevent the Mothers against movement and daily mail readers from having a stroke/ multiple hernias at the idea.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
13 September 2012, 09:28,
RE: Is now the time to push for Handgun Legalisation?
sadly i dont think they will ever let us have handguns again ! labour banned them knowing that only responsible law abiding people would hand over there handguns! they all wont us unarmed and defenseless !so we are easy to control
13 September 2012, 09:33,
You wont get it, the gun control laws were never anything to do with fighting crime and everything to do with keeping the ruling elite in power. Strict laws and welfare monery keeps the sheeple in check.

13 September 2012, 11:37,
Wont happen. There was stabbings ect at olympic venues, so it didnt go as smoothly as its been portrayed.
13 September 2012, 11:50,
I was going to sign one of those yougov petitions over something like this. But figured it would be painting a target on myself for attack by libs.
13 September 2012, 11:52,
In Hartlepool today there a charity race going to to campaign for even STRICTER gun laws. Besides the Pro gun lobby wont have a chance at all until the police stop acting as private police for the government and start representing the people. And judging by todays news about police corruption, cover ups, nepotism and ineptitude in Liverpool thats not likely to happen. It appears police corruption is the norm rather than the rarity.

13 September 2012, 19:47,
Government of the people 101

Disarm the law abiding population
Silence free speech and manipulate the media
Restrict travel and freedom of movement
Tax everyone into submission
Remove the armed forces just in case they revolt.

4/5 for the government so far.

13 September 2012, 20:35,
Paul,

Which one have they not done? I think it is 5 for 5.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 September 2012, 21:02,
So we dO nothing ived signed petions
is this u all conforming to the powers that be if u dont sign them no good moaning about it if u do nothing slowly controlling u guys aren't they lol

Not having a go really but it is just another one put to bed by them if we don't keep at tptb

Bd
13 September 2012, 21:30,
I've signed petitions on this and many other subjects. The only one I know that worked was the one where Dierdre got released from prison.

They are not interested in any discussions.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin