Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 please
15 September 2012, 13:07,
Top 5 please
Except for food and water, knives loo roll, medical/hygiene products, ETC Name 5 things you would stock up on if you couldn't get to a shop for a year I.E ...paper, pens, cling film, foil, dish cloths, etc and why would you keep plenty of these items? Thanks Smile
15 September 2012, 13:50,
RE: Top 5 please
knickers, socks, bandanas, t-shirts, shirts and jeans/trousers, i keep a stock of these now anywayBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 September 2012, 14:55,
tin foil for my hat
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
15 September 2012, 15:01,
OTC and prescription medicines (Too important not to stock), fuel, socks, pants, and ferrocerium.

Medicines. My life may depend on them.
Fuel. For heating, cooking, lighting, and for my vehicle. (900 liters)
Socks. Always look after my feet
Pants. Cheaper to wash than trousers
Ferrocerium Stick. No fire, no heat, no water purification, no food preparation.

15 September 2012, 16:06,
After hanging out the washing today and 4 pegs breaking on me, I think pegs have got to be 1 of the items on my list !
15 September 2012, 17:02,
DUCT TAPE!

yeah bit obsessed with that lol

if you got a gun, ammunition, apparently u can get "ammo in a can" that keeps forever...seriously look into it XD
air rifle pellets too, crossbow bolts and arrows not so much, you can make thems easy enough Tongue
bow strings i guess

beer, or vodka, or failing that at least some yeast i can use to make me own, also some weed seeds (great for alot of ailments, seriously if you havent researched medical marijuana and the plethora of benefits it offers, well you bloody should do...also its just fun lol)

lighters and tobacco, end of the world aint gonna stop me smokin, actually damn now i mention a fag i need one lol.

whetstones for the knives

i guess it would be mostly "pleasure" items, stuff to relax with, if ive already covered food fire shelter and all these other things, and tools and hunting equipment, theres not much left to get, so may as well get some stuff to make me happy Smile