Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum wide challenges if you fancy it...
19 September 2012, 21:30,
RE: Forum wide challenges if you fancy it...
I've deleted the posts where you are slagging each other off.

I'm starting to feel like I'm spending to much time moderating and I just don't have the time. I'm not even getting time to post on the main site and if it wasn't for the guest posts there would be little there.

The rules are simple. People can post what they want as long as it doesn't attack others. If I see any more posts that attack others then I'm going to start banning. Prepper1's post may not be to everyones tatse but if you don't like it then just ignore it. How difficult can it be?

If someone attacks you let me know and I'll check and if I think it's an attack I'll ban them. If you retaliate you'll be off as well.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Forum wide challenges if you fancy it... - by Prepper1 - 19 September 2012, 11:31
RE: Forum wide challenges if you fancy it... - by Paul - 19 September 2012, 17:08
RE: Forum wide challenges if you fancy it... - by Skean Dhude - 19 September 2012, 21:30