Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash Mobs.
20 September 2012, 17:41,
Flash Mobs.
i dont know if this is happening over here yet( yes i do live in a quiet area) but it may be something we need to be aware of, just in case. http://offgridsurvival.com/violentflashmobs/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 September 2012, 18:24,
RE: Flash Mobs.
I don't think the demographics are right for where I live. Try bristol.
20 September 2012, 20:28,
certainly a possibility where I live. Fortunately I live a good hours journey from the city centre or any of the big mega stores where this sort of thing is likely to start.

Fortunately this kind of technology can help us too, if something starts in Sheffield within 10 minutes it will have been spread on twitter. As Helen has alerts set up on hers for certain key words we should be well warned before any trouble gets near us.

thanks for the warning BP
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
20 September 2012, 21:58,
This has already be used in the UK. Plod can't keep up. Flash to meet at X. Plod gear up and another Flash to disperse. Nothing to see here Officer.

Aint technology grand.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 September 2012, 22:16,
Organised anarchy the authorities only have one weapon to deal with (Curfew) and if that fails they have to resort to heavy violence themselves to regain the streets, its primarily an urban problem so far but our response has to be more security at home and at our premises, drive with your doors locked at all times and be willing to drive through red lights to escape. And of course do what the cops do, carry every defensive piece of kit you can whilst always being aware of whats going on around you. IE if you pull into a shopping center car park and theres groups of youths gathering and looking pensive LEAVE.

21 September 2012, 09:00,
having been brought up in a city i am well aware of what is going on around me, i dont like crowds, i sit with a wall behind me, i dont like people walking fast up behind me, i dont like cars right up behind me when i'm driving(i pull in and let them pass).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 September 2012, 12:12,
I think I'm more likely to be accepted into the group than become a victim of one. Big guy with a black hoody....should keep me safe.

Now that I live out in the stix though, I'm pretty safe....thank ****.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
21 September 2012, 12:23,
I think once that word gets out via twatter and facepage and anytube etc that this is the "cool" thing to do you will find a tidal wave of such activity occurs in many western cities, then what the totalitarians respond. They will isolate and wecure their positions, abandon the public and try and control it be restricting movement and telecoms.

21 September 2012, 12:29,
Just to think, Flash Mob's started off doing dances!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin