Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grouping together
8 October 2012, 13:33, (This post was last modified: 8 October 2012, 13:36 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Grouping together
OH YOU LUCKY **********, Fook me pink with a bunch of bananas I'm jelous, Jeezus life is unfair.

what a cracking vessel IIRC she may one have had paddles, I think but not sure.
Now I'm green with envy but struggling to remember where I saw her, my mind says St Peterport or St Helier but I must be mistaken, and can I buggery find the photos I have off her. I'm sure I have a picture of Pilgrim and a fully restored EX RAF sea recue fast launch in the same picture.

8 October 2012, 13:56,
Ha ha... as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am involved with a few boats, some for work, some for fun. Wink http://www.torbay.gov.uk/index/yourservi...-fleet.htm
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
8 October 2012, 14:09,
Aha I remember now it was from one of my southern bug out locations near Fort Tregantle i photographed in in that area IIRC

8 October 2012, 16:44,
I want to be in a group. I have loads of food stored and will buy more if I can find people to group with. I also have meds, tools and cooking stoves, seeds, towels, clothes. I am happy to invest 10's of 1000's into food and stores if we can get a good bug out place. Woodland would be good. I already have 2 tonnes of supplies and plan to treble this by early next year. Just running out of space and safe place to keep it.

I want to join with a group of 20 or so, with men who can defend and women who can look after us whilst we grow food, hunt and defend. An ex soldier would be good, a carpenter, we have a Nurse, I can engineer just about anything and work fields, cook, etc.

Ideas ?
8 October 2012, 19:18,
(8 October 2012, 16:44)Weyoun Wrote: I want to be in a group.

Erm WEYOUN your a clone you already have another seven just like you in the pod, just ask the founders or the Jem Hadar !!! Smile

8 October 2012, 19:29,
Weyoun, If you have 10s of 1000s spare they get yourself a chunk of land and do it up.

from memory you should be able to get into mid wales in a reasonable time. You can't start a group in the middle of town. If your business is mail order you could even move there and carry on working.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 October 2012, 21:26,
(8 October 2012, 19:18)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(8 October 2012, 16:44)Weyoun Wrote: I want to be in a group.

Erm WEYOUN your a clone you already have another seven just like you in the pod, just ask the founders or the Jem Hadar !!! Smile

Muahahahahah hah Big Grin

Or......maybe he's ran out of his ketracell white and needs more ?
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
8 October 2012, 21:55,
Rolleyes Weyoun, when you are foraging for edibles in the woods, you should stay away from these little buggers. Wink Tongue [Image: three-kinds-magic-mushrooms.jpg]
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
8 October 2012, 22:01,
Stuff the group thingy.

Groups have structure, structure leads to leadership, leadership means rules, and I don't play well with others.

I'd rather use my skills to barter with, not for a collective good.

But if you want a good trapper, forager, sand spike driller,
fixer of most anything electrical or electronic, and I make a good mug of dandelion tea, I'm your man.

Reasonable rates, discount for preppers.

8 October 2012, 22:38,
(8 October 2012, 22:01)Paul Wrote: Stuff the group thingy.

Groups have structure, structure leads to leadership, leadership means rules, and I don't play well with others.

I'd rather use my skills to barter with, not for a collective good.

But if you want a good trapper, forager, sand spike driller,
fixer of most anything electrical or electronic, and I make a good mug of dandelion tea, I'm your man.

Reasonable rates, discount for preppers.

Could'nt possibly agree more with this post if I tried, Collectives, communes, coops, = communism and I aint redistributing my wealth to those twats to stupid or tight to make enough preps for themselves.

I do however agree with mutual support agreements and volunarily coming together with neighbouring preppers to do a project, but as soon as you get groups, you get elitist cliques, inner and outer circles and other total bullshit like insisting on people MUST contribute every
week for the collective or you will be kicked out.