Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25% of Brits keep " tools" for home security
23 September 2012, 12:11,
RE: 25% of Brits keep " tools" for home security
(23 September 2012, 12:02)Paul Wrote: Two thoughts calm me at night.
Ones the dog, the other is the phrase "I thought my wife's life was in danger officer"

Two black handles assure my sleep the grip of my pistol crossbow and the grip of my wakazashi.

23 September 2012, 14:21,
I have a short curtain pole by the door and by my bed a similarly sized stick. Probably a few decent sized socket wrenches downstairs too. For removing the wheels on my motorbike obviously.
23 September 2012, 14:22,
Machete and heavy maglight next to the bed but every room has a weapon.
23 September 2012, 20:49,
i can top all of you , got a photo of wife on every window and door...prevension is better than cure
23 September 2012, 22:45,
nobody will be breaking into our place. The cats regularly kill anything from rabbits to voles, and leave them outside on the door step. Often with guts laid out, heads ripped off, and the like. So basically, it looks like we're a small cult or we have some sort of sacrifice on our doorstep.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure there's a knife in each room, a gun in the bedroom, and a trained fighter in the bed (my misses) and a crap fighter next to her (me). So to be fair.....if someone has broken into our house, they must be insane, and deserve to be kicked down the stairs, tied to a tree by wire, and left to the cats!!! haha.

Either that, or I'll catch them and give BP a quick call. Let him do what he does best ;-) haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
24 September 2012, 10:07,
1 hungry rottweiller patrolling the house, various weapons scattered about the house too. Also got a few "treats" stashed away waiting for an unsuspecting middle-of-the-night visitor (Santa beware!)

But I doubt very much a burglar tells his mates what house he's going in to - if he happens to disappear then it's no great loss. Plus one less scrote spending my tax money on drugs.