Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HN's home security scenario
23 September 2012, 17:42,
RE: HN's home security scenario
A very easy blockade is made up of cars. Push them into position. Lock the brakes on. Then someone has to get in an move them. Put them across the road three deep in case someone tried to bulldoze them out of the way. As long at the access road can be seen by your snipers a vehicle won't get in there.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 September 2012, 18:36,
Problem with blocking the road completly is it is obvious someones near by and they might have food and other suplies.
23 September 2012, 18:49,
Couple of burnt out cars blocking a road. It'll be a common sight. Make sure you push them beyond the 60 on the map and block that road rather than yours. Perhaps remove a few wheels to make a permenant fixture for some of them. Get some razor wire or at least some barbed wire for the back fence. You will have all the fardens to grow food in so you can seal the back off all the way along. When you feel comfortable you can then cut a section away to expand into the field. You want to endure you don't emit any smoke so prepare for that. With the surface area you will have free you will have a good water collection plus a large area for solar.

One question. What are you going to do with those that don't move out?
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 September 2012, 18:58,
Kill them?

If there not idiots they will be glad to have you around to tell them what to do.
23 September 2012, 19:05,
It is easy to say that now. HN knows them and it is his issue. Only he can answer it. The chances are many will have nowhere to go.
Skean Dhude
23 September 2012, 19:20,
If there like mine your better off by yourself.

Dont have a firearms licence, so im looking at blank fire pistols and flare guns.
23 September 2012, 19:34,
how about some flashbangs with small ballbarings stuck to the outside?
not sure how well they would wrk but should put attackers off getting to close.
23 September 2012, 19:57,
The problem with petrol bombs and flashbangs etc. is it attracts others. Those not involved see the smoke and hear the noise and decide to watch and see. They then know what is going on. Thats what suppressors were invented for.
Skean Dhude
23 September 2012, 21:30,
How would YOU attack this house? you ask.
You detail no firearms, I'd find that out as I drove towards you.
Crossbows? How many bolts do you have? 10, 20?
Me, I've got 1/2 a dozen guys with shotguns all shooting #00 buck or 1" slugs and unlimited fuel.

Still looking at your sketch.
I see a one way out, a side pathway along the house, joining gardens, and rear access.
Me, I'd put two guys in the rear side garden with shotguns and loads of bottles of petrol, and one behind at 3 o'clock, with a slug firing shotgun. They're job is to put your rear windows in.
Probably one guy at 12 and 6 o clock just out of view in the houses besides you.
Then I'd just keep chucking petrol at you from the sides and behind until you came out the front into the array of weapons behind the vehicles I'd line up.
Sorry pal.

23 September 2012, 23:03,
(23 September 2012, 21:30)Paul Wrote: How would YOU attack this house? you ask.
You detail no firearms, I'd find that out as I drove towards you.
Crossbows? How many bolts do you have? 10, 20?
Me, I've got 1/2 a dozen guys with shotguns all shooting #00 buck or 1" slugs and unlimited fuel.

Still looking at your sketch.
I see a one way out, a side pathway along the house, joining gardens, and rear access.
Me, I'd put two guys in the rear side garden with shotguns and loads of bottles of petrol, and one behind at 3 o'clock, with a slug firing shotgun. They're job is to put your rear windows in.
Probably one guy at 12 and 6 o clock just out of view in the houses besides you.
Then I'd just keep chucking petrol at you from the sides and behind until you came out the front into the array of weapons behind the vehicles I'd line up.
Sorry pal.

Thats why I said his sentrys should be outside so they can move and hit intruders from the side as they approach, shoot n scoot style.