Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another step to an Orwellian nightmare UK
2 October 2012, 15:29, (This post was last modified: 2 October 2012, 15:33 by Lightspeed.)
RE: Another step to an Orwellian nightmare UK
(2 October 2012, 13:36)Skean Dhude Wrote: Fairest way perhaps but they want everything. Nothing fair about the way they play.

Hi SD

I don't object to paying tax so long as its collected on a fair basis

What I have a problem with is the inappropriate and unfair spending of the cllected tax revenues.

The government is playing smokes and mirrors with us. Taxing something here to pay for somethig else over there.

As BP says KISS

Tax on fuel and road fund licences should contribute to better highway infrastructure

NI contributions should entitle the payer to a Guranteed pension and adequate healthcare.

A new tax on all consumer goods called FAT should be introduced in addition to VAT. (FAT = Feckless Arsehole Tax) and its rate should be exactly balanced against the revenue required to support the non-working parasitic population who have never, or insufficiently contributed to the system from which they feed. And that benefit should be paid in the form of benefit vouchers that can only be redeemed for essential goods by the bearer of those vouchers....... This was the system used to give asylum seekers funds for survival in society while their applications were being considered..... it was abandoned because the poor unfortunetes complained that the generous handouts stigmatised them!!!! For my part, if I desperately need a support from a system into which I have not contributed, I'll be grateful for whatever I get and will be prepared to put-up with the stigma...... who knows, it might just persuade me to go and sponge of a more tolerant regime, or even get off my ass and take one of the less glamerous jobs that are still available?

This is my last post today as i'm still seeing red after the spot on oservations of injustices that continue to be inflicted upon the UK working population. Injustices that we seem unable to redress.

Ciao

ha ha!....

Last para should read...

This is my last post today as i'm still seeing red after the spot on oservations by NR in the IR Scanner thread, about the injustices that continue to be inflicted upon the UK working population. Injustices that we seem unable to redress.

I'm gone...
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another step to an Orwellian nightmare UK - by Paul - 25 September 2012, 14:00
RE: Another step to an Orwellian nightmare UK - by Paul - 25 September 2012, 14:22
RE: Another step to an Orwellian nightmare UK - by Lightspeed - 2 October 2012, 15:29